• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Attacking Army view is just ridiculous.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
In CE I have just 2 heavy units, Assault tank and champ. I think nothing new until here. The question is. How is possible, with only 2 options, that I have to see 80 units before seeing the first champ??!!!. That is just ridiculous. 80 units any single time i want to do a fight in bgb!!!

First hovers, stealth tank, and all that blody stuff that i dont really know why is the first think i always see in every battle.
Then 20 normal assault tanks.
Later 56 damaged assault tanks!!!!

Why i have to see 20 bloody units to set a 8 units army?. why damaged units appears before others with all the live up? You waste more time selecting one unit than doing all the fight....

DeletedUser653

When selecting troops to attack it shows your attached units and a max 20 of unattached ones starting with highest units to lowest with Rogues/drummer/colour guards taking last 3 places. This is restricted when fighting in GVG, in FE to IA, you only see that age and any no age troops.
If you fighting a lot then damaged units can seem a lot but you will always be presented with good troops if you have them and only time you only see damaged is when no undamaged are left.
Champs alas are the last troop to be shown for each age, something has to be. If you want to speed up troop selection then work out where in bar the troops you need are and learn to click there, think of me, I have about 23,000 troops from SAAB to Bronze and if i want to fight in CE its easy to find a tank but then i want 7 rogues but i can still find them on first click 99/100 times.

Last point (only 2nd time I have agreed with Agent - do not tell him) it is a bit of a rant with no real meaning and very bad language structure and this makes it difficult to understand you.

Galladhorn

Monarch
There is only one answer - the Unit Window needs a major overhaul like lost of other parts of the pop up based IU screens. And the worst part is that all the major screens in this catergory are being used by nearly all players all the time – For my sake they can easlily leave out an event or two to build a better UI.

Adding to it that that depsite this subject has been aired a zillion times does not make it less relevant, no matter how it is described.:hide:

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I have about 23,000 troops from SAAB to Bronze and if i want to fight in CE its easy to find a tank but then i want 7 rogues but i can still find them on first click 99/100 times.

Last point (only 2nd time I have agreed with Agent - do not tell him) it is a bit of a rant with no real meaning and very bad language structure and this makes it difficult to understand you.
I think you should delete all IA units, so you would be able to find rogues faster. Another person can play IA map in GvG for you. And I dont know what Agent is saying, i just ignored him.

And yes, @Galladhorn , the interface needs a fresh update. I think, no more than 8 units each (2-3 would be enough, in my opinión), and some new options like "always my era first", or "no damaged units".... I prefer GvG UI than any other, at least I dont see higher era units first. it´s something.

DeletedUser

@FLKMAMS 1-2 tips i use for fast fighting on GBG is setting the units i want to replace as City Defenders so i can easily replace 8 units..
Other than that, i think that FE has the advantage here as you only need HT's and Rogues !

and the 2nd is as above said, guess where to click on the bar so you find them with 1 click ..

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Yes @r21r , I´m in CE and i will aged up this thursday to FE, in part because Fighting in FE with hovers is faster than CE with champs. I thought sometimes about the defenders, but at the end, if you do hundreds of battles in a row..... but anyway, i think it is faster to choose 8 defenders again, than 1 attacker 8 times, even more if you have to see 80 previous units hahaha to choose the one you want hahaha. But i think it´s the time to solve that problem. Inno is adding new war sections, and old war interface is obsolete now.