• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Attack Battlefield

Puablo

Corporal
Is anyone having the same problem as this.
When attacked, I use the video to have a look at how it was done and can I learn anything.
The Battlefield has now changed. It has barbed wire, trenches and the like. Great, but then it freezes.
Some of the attackers troops are not shown, and of course refresh takes me right out, and then it happens again.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

DeletedUser7719

Have you tried clearing your cache or flash player memory or tried a different browser? (btw, the different terrain means that your enemy is using units from the Progressive Era ;))

Puablo

Corporal
Byeordie, appreciate the comments, but my machine works perfectly well in normal circumstances. Only when the terrain changes!!!!

DeletedUser

Byeordie, appreciate the comments, but my machine works perfectly well in normal circumstances. Only when the terrain changes!!!!
I'd have to question (politely) "working perfectly well", because it obviously isn't.

What type of machine are you using, what O/S, what browser are you using & have you got the latest version of flash.

I am having to use my "cheapie" laptop using Win7 (x64), and apart from flash which has it's own problems, it works perfectly well in the progressive battlefields.

DeletedUser653

I have similar problems with explorer if I have been in and out all day. I find a quick run with "CCleaner" and its ok again. I also find Chrome more stable and this tends to be ok all day.

So as already suggested clear the cache as the first step and then move on from there.
I highly recommend CC cleaner, you can down load from here http://www.piriform.com/ or just goggle for it.

Mark

DeletedUser

Chrome, Opera or Firefox is ok, but IE is absolute rubbish with this game. It's far "too heavy" in resources.