• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Asking questions and getting answers

DeletedUser

The admin team has already responded on this thread, so on the forum would seem a suitable place.

DeletedUser4089

Yes, both Remorce and Belcher, the Co-Community Managers, are admins.

DeletedUser

Yes, both Remorce and Belcher, the Co-Community Managers, are admins.

That is the most awesome news I've heard today. The two have displayed an exceptional ability in providing information and helping people in need. Their sense of responsibility and dedication towards the player base goes up and beyond what they, as admins are responsible for. From their interactions with other players, they have shown that they are always willing to go beyond their call of duty, further providing support and help towards anyone who asks for it. I am sure that they will be addressing the 2 main concerns in the GvG thread with upmost detail, relentlessly pursuing answers from every source that they can imagine. These two admins will not take "no" for an answer, and even if the developers refuse to budge to provide the details, I am sure that they will spend their personal time in gathering the information in order to satisfy the players who crave for such information. Their commitment and professionalism towards the care and wellbeing of the player base cannot be understated.

I await their extensive and elaborated positive reply. Thank you.

DeletedUser

That is the most awesome news I've heard today. The two have displayed an exceptional ability in providing information and helping people in need. Their sense of responsibility and dedication towards the player base goes up and beyond what they, as admins are responsible for. From their interactions with other players, they have shown that they are always willing to go beyond their call of duty, further providing support and help towards anyone who asks for it. I am sure that they will be addressing the 2 main concerns in the GvG thread with upmost detail, relentlessly pursuing answers from every source that they can imagine. These two admins will not take "no" for an answer, and even if the developers refuse to budge to provide the details, I am sure that they will spend their personal time in gathering the information in order to satisfy the players who crave for such information. Their commitment and professionalism towards the care and wellbeing of the player base cannot be understated.

I await their extensive and elaborated positive reply. Thank you.

Your best bet to get a question answered might be to look at another country's forums too. A lot of times you have to take what you hear on here with a grain of salt, so it is good to double check to see. Chances are someone else has asked it before

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your best bet to get a question answered might be to look at other country's forums too. A lot of times you have to take what you hear on here with a grain of salt, so it is good to double check to see. Chances are someone else has asked it before

That's disrespectful to the moderators of this forum who spend so much time dedicating themselves to solve the problems of the players on this server. They treat us with care and respect and I think that it is only the right thing if we do likewise. I have no doubt that they will figure out the answers to the many questions (not just the two that I have been talking about) and present them in a clear, concise and accurate manner. This monstrous task cannot be simply undertaken by any other random person, who may not have the intellect, honesty and responsibility that our moderators have. This is why I don't think it is suitable for anyone else, other than our forum moderators to solve these questions. I simply cannot trust the common player base, nor the moderators of other forums to handle questions in an upright, reliable and professional manner.

DeletedUser100341

Could some post tips on searching in a sticky? Every attempt I've tried to search turns up zero or a zillion unrelated topics.

DeletedUser

It may be worth using the Advanced Search link to get more useful results from searches; it gives you the ability to define the search a bit more exactly. There is also a cloud of the 70 most searched-for thread tags that is worth a look, if you need results on a certain general topic. For instance, clicking on the thread tag Guild has given me 103 results on that particular theme.

Another good option would be to ask in chat - players may be able to post links that will give you the information that you are looking for.

DeletedUser100341

I've only been playing FoE since Jan. Some one mentioned that anyone could have played the beta GvG to become familiar with game play. So I went to advance search and said search forums for "beta" and got nothing. So then I tried all topic and "beta" and got a zillion. Although most were about other betas. I was trying to see if the beta GvG was available to everyone or only a select few. My grip is that those that had played beta had an advantage over others because of some of the so called "work arounds" to do certain things.

DeletedUser

I've only been playing FoE since Jan. Some one mentioned that anyone could have played the beta GvG to become familiar with game play. So I went to advance search and said search forums for "beta" and got nothing. So then I tried all topic and "beta" and got a zillion. Although most were about other betas. I was trying to see if the beta GvG was available to everyone or only a select few. My grip is that those that had played beta had an advantage over others because of some of the so called "work arounds" to do certain things.

That would be on the beta server, which appears in my list of servers as http://zz.forgeofempires.com/ I'm sure you can sign up to play on it for future features.

DeletedUser100341

I still think search doesn't work. I tried to search for the work "enthusiasm" and got a ton of hits. Clicked on one that had 2 replys and the work enthusiasm wasn't in any of them.