• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Arvahall

DeletedUser276

lol I am on it peoples.

Right now try to log in if you get the file not found page hit refresh after a minute and it should load it for you. I am doing what I can as fast as I can.

Ok dont need to know if your still having issues. This is server wide for the most part. Just remember to hit F5 and you should be ok. One of the Dev's are online right now and working on it.

DeletedUser

Waiting time going up to a hour now.

Compensate would be nice ;). Some people pay for this game ;).

This is not good for my timings ingame......

DeletedUser276

its not good for my beauty sleep either as its almost midnight for me.

DeletedUser1331

Ahh its typical, I had a whole bunch of new buildings planed for tonight. Oh well, murphy strikes again. Good luck getting er figured out

DeletedUser276

no worries my face is beyond repair. Thank goodness I married young and now she is stuck with me.

As for the server it should be up soon. At the latest as I see it about 30 mins to an hour max. People should be able to start accessing it more and more as it gets corrected. Sorry for this guys... sometimes the server just doesnt like what its doing and goes on strike.

DeletedUser276

o_O must be giving him problems and issues. Sorry guys I am sure he is doing his best.

DeletedUser2206

now its working again :)

was on for a while, then when I collected the supplies, I got the (in)famous error popup, then the server crashed again. Hey, developers, get the wee ones away from the computers, please. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1862

I still can't get in and I'm getting vexed. I had my resources and materials set for an 8 hour soak and will not be happy if they spoil. I'm already slowed to almost a standstill on progress.

DeletedUser

I still can't get in and I'm getting vexed. I had my resources and materials set for an 8 hour soak and will not be happy if they spoil. I'm already slowed to almost a standstill on progress.
an 8 hour production will take 16 more hours to spol after they complete, you have time to get to them bud.

DeletedUser276

mamacat if you are unable to collect them send an ingame ticket when you get a chance with my name on it and I will see what I can do.