• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Artic Harbour promethium % boost

How come when I get two sailors who give a promethium % boost, the second one does not translate into more promethium being collected.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
Correct me if I’m wrong but my memory is that there is only 1 sailor that boosts the %, and it isn’t very good because it only boosts the earning from other sailors not the base amount.

Knight of ICE

How come when I get two sailors who give a promethium % boost, the second one does not translate into more promethium being collected.

There is only one crew member that gives a promethium % boost.

Well, the day before my post, I had two that did.. one gave 20% boost which was added to the total and the second gave 10% which did not add to the total... so there is something going wrong with this part of the game. Unfortunately I didnt do a screenshot.

Knight of ICE

Well, the day before my post, I had two that did.. one gave 20% boost which was added to the total and the second gave 10% which did not add to the total... so there is something going wrong with this part of the game. Unfortunately I didnt do a screenshot.

There is no crew member that adds a 10% extraction boost.