• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Army Mangement - Damaged Troop Filter

• Thread starter DeletedUser99445
  • Start date

DeletedUser99445

Proposal:
Army Management Filtration Tab.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Mentioned in other posts of similar topic.

Reason:
To speed up Unit Selection offering a more uniform layout for the army management screen.

Details:
Add a filtration system to the army management screen.
The system would consist of different filtration options giving an all round, tidier format.

1. List all units in order of damage that each specific unit has. Starting from undamaged units and moving through the list leading to the most damaged units. Not an optional feature, this would be the standard layout which units would appear in the listings. (can be used rather with or without option 3)
2. Option to filter out unattached/attached units (leaving only the opposite type of unit on show).

(Already suggested and Implemented)
Option to filter out damaged units entirely so only undamaged units are on show, and vice versa.

Visual Aids:
No visual aids at this time. If anybody would like to put some together then please do.

Balance:

No balance issues would come from this idea.

Abuse Prevention:

No abuse could come from this.

Summary:

This would benefit all players with troops. Even players who don't see the current, messy, format of the army management screen as a problem would have no reason to complain. This would offer options for all players to gain easier access to the units they are looking for at a much quicker rate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9168

Considering the length of time it took for us to get an indicator for unattached troops (a filter was requested numerous times), I think will will be lucky if we can have a filter for damaged troops - at least we do have the visual indicator there.

DeletedUser99445

Considering the length of time it took for us to get an indicator for unattached troops (a filter was requested numerous times), I think will will be lucky if we can have a filter for damaged troops - at least we do have the visual indicator there.

If you think it will be lucky to get it then no point in bothering.
As for the format. Why not just put the required fields in and make life easy.

DeletedUser99445

But as you say.....Luck is needed. I'll save that for my lottery tickets :)

DeletedUser2989

I like the idea, I've never had that many damaged troops as I'm not a big battler (part by choice, part missing out in GvG battles) but I can see how this would be good for those that fight alot.

+1, just has to be formated to be easy to present to the dev team :)

DeletedUser99445

I like the idea, I've never had that many damaged troops as I'm not a big battler (part by choice, part missing out in GvG battles) but I can see how this would be good for those that fight alot.

+1, just has to be formated to be easy to present to the dev team :)

Thanks guys....sadly the whole format thing is something I have failed to come to grips with.
Never mind, who needs the convenience of their tanks all arranged in order of Health. Guess we all keep going slowly through our troops looking for the healthy ones. UNLESS....someone wants to propose this in the correct format thingy

DeletedUser97022

Best option is to have all the attached troops first and all unattached troops second.
It takes an age to find the few attached from several hundred unattached.

DeletedUser99445

I agree but don't mind too much. Just get tired of sifting through all my battered troops to find healthy ones in the middle of heavy fighting sessions.

DeletedUser15432

Even though this idea has not been properly formatted as yet, I quite like the idea as when you have several hundred units of an age and are attempting to gain a sector in GvG it is time consuming to keep having to troll through all of the available units to find undamaged units especially after 20+ battles so a +1 from me for this idea

DeletedUser13082

The army management needs a lot of updates. For starters, when we asked for unattached filter, we got unattached indicator. Yes it helps, but it's still slow, a filter would be far more useful.

As to the OP idea, +1 from me. We need far more filters and organising aspects added to army management. Option to put damaged units in order of health or to filter them out completely would be excellent.

@Gate2, if you want me to type up the idea into the correct format then let me know. You can just copy and paste it from a PM into the OP :)

DeletedUser99445

Thanks for the help Formatting this idea which is now reflected in the OP.

DeletedUser99445

So now this is properly formatted....What happens to it next?

DeletedUser

If the idea mainly gets +1 votes, it will be moved into the popular sub-forum. If it mainly gets -1 votes it will be moved into the unpopular sub-forum. Popular ideas can move to the Forwarded section where developers can consider them. Currently there is a delay in doing this as every ideas thread in the Ideas section needs to be categorised and moved; there are over 700 to do. However, when the backlog of work has been done, the process should be very quick. Apologies in the meantime until we get to that point.

DeletedUser720

I'm normally not a gravedigger, but this is an idea worth resurrecting.

+1

DeletedUser12146

About army management...
Why can't we just have grouped units and number on it (how many of this unit are there). Same with damaged.
In worst-case-scenario (based on damaged units), there could be only 10 avatars (now they are more). In best-case-scenario, only one avatar.

This 2 pictures bellow will explain what I'm thinking:
Before / instead of this:
index.php

After / show this:
index.php

In this case, we don't even need filters...