• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Arena and World Championship

• Thread starter DeletedUser100124
  • Start date

DeletedUser100124

Hi everyone

Would be good if we had Arenas in each world, server and a weekly championship between servers!

In Arena we would fight with as much players as we could in the world, beside our own hood. Like a tower but with better rewards!

Top players would go to worlds championship, for an example Houndsmoor champions Vs East-Nagach Champions.

And finally champions of Servers would show which server is Champion of the World.

Just a thought but would make a real change in the game and the world.
Ashkan69

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

The only problem with this idea is that each world has its own server and it is against the rules to trade or donate between worlds, therefore, this idea will never be implemented as it is a way to flout the rules. If you have an idea, please use the ideas template found in the sticky threads at the start of the ideas section, this will also tell you what ideas have already been suggested and what ideas will never be allowed

Thank you for listening

DeletedUser13805

gets a huge thumbs up from me i would love to take on all the best there are around it would give me something to aim for so yep a good idea and might breathe a bit of life back into pvp

DeletedUser3157

Anything that would include actual real player vs real player fighting and/or somehow some interplay between our tiny worlds, gets thumbs up for me. I doubt I'll stay around in this game for too much longer if it comes clear that real PvP etc interesting is never gonna happen.

DeletedUser

Real PvP would be great, but I haven't seen any thought-through idea how exactly it should work, only half-baked proposals like this one. There is nothing here to discuss.

DeletedUser13805

Real PvP would be great, but I haven't seen any thought-through idea how exactly it should work, only half-baked proposals like this one. There is nothing here to discuss.

so get your thinking cap on and think up ways that it could happen

i guess the top 10 of each world would end up being moved to some sort of hood of there own to battle would be a start

DeletedUser13805

Anything that would include actual real player vs real player fighting and/or somehow some interplay between our tiny worlds, gets thumbs up for me. I doubt I'll stay around in this game for too much longer if it comes clear that real PvP etc interesting is never gonna happen.

i am thinking the same way myself hint i sat and looked at my town and seen how many buildings i have paid out money for all for what ? to collect gold and try to gain on my rivals on top of that i work as hard as i can in the pvp side of things
because i manualy battle i get max points and i win the tower from very good strong players themselves its just they auto rather than manual so i have the edge on the points etc
the pvp side of things is going to pot players who win and work hard should have something to aim for but what on earth can i aim at ?
i win my main tower each week
i get less medals each week than many of my hood mates who are much higher than me in the medal ranks and yet they dont beat me on the battlefield its all down to collections again
so like i said hint i am thinking very much along the same lines if things dont start to happen in pvp soon then i might as well look for another game more suited to how i want to play and that means throwing away well over a years game play on this game
i can only hope the new age will bring some competition back in to the game as pvp has been slowly dying month after month people just dont hardly fight anymore : (

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer

Spot on !
Exactly how i feel .