• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings Arcs/Obs and Atomiums

aquarius1960

Private
higher level players may needto build every level of goods just to get 1 player actually fghting in GE but thats getting away from the point the above 3 GBs for players in AFF are now useless as it does not look like the treasury will need aff goods as the GVG needs medals and the GE needs future era and lower aged goods so the Arc/obs and atoms goods producing bonus is now of no good to the guild treasury

DeletedUser104020

+1

I like the idea of being allowed to pick the goods that the Guild GBs produce. These GBs are supposed to support the guild. If your guild happens to not have players at all levels, this would allow the guild to decide which part of the treasury they want to build up. That would increase GvG activity on more levels. Right now, we are all bunched up at the top with all of our Guild GBs producing only AAF goods. It is limiting GvG activity and even making GE activity more difficult. If the point of the Guild GBs is to benefit the group, then let us decide which goods the GBs produce. This would also increase interaction between the members to decide as a group. I think it is a positive all the way around.

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
so you are suggesting that the Arctic Harbor (which every player can unlock) can only be used from players in a guild if they have AF goods :?
yeah a mod hinted that Arctic harbor might use these guild goods. im not sure if they have access to info or if it was just a guess.
we do know the goods will be used for a new feature...its been confirmed by CM.
but it does make sense since Arctic harbor is the only new feature we know of that is planned.

anyway i dont think it will be a problem...since it takes less than a minute to create a guild and donate goods to treasury. so you don't necessarily need to be in a large guild. you could be all alone and unlock it.:P

DeletedUser107476

Yeah and with that you are saying that GB with the treasury perk are useless, if you truly think so, then simply remove the GB if you don't like it, i still dont see any real reason why any of the GB perks should be changed. Most players dont bother building Notre Dame cause its perks are low and not good compared to other GB's, thus they keep away from it and yet, no-one is asking to change the perks of it, if you feel the same towards the GB which produce treasury goods, then keep away from em.

On the bright side, like many already said, there is plans considering the treasury goods of AF, since i remind ya, they only released Arctic Future PART I, not completely!
I am pretty sure they have changed the perk's on GB's before, nerfed attack GB's etc. Also pretty sure that people have asked for notre to be brought up to date with other GB's.