• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Arc

togwen

Private
How are forge point contributions calculated for spots in the Arc , i find it really confusing on how these figures are arrived at

togwen

Private
i suppose so but it asks for 354 forge points to claim first spot, what i am asking is how do they arrive at a figure of 354

Matt999

Private
i suppose so but it asks for 354 forge points to claim first spot, what i am asking is how do they arrive at a figure of 354

It is the reward x 1.9. The number 1.9 is arrived at because that's the return a level 80 arc gives you (rewards increased by 90%). Some have 1.8 threads instead, so it will be a 1.8 multiple instead.

In other words, if you have a level 80 arc, you break even on the fp, and get the prints and medals. If your arc is bigger, you get a profit. If it's smaller, you take a loss (so typically take the P4/P5 spots for prints).