• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Apple Tree Limit?

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
I aided over 200 people in the past few hours and didn't plant a single apple tree!
Is there a daily limit on how many you can plant?

LadyHecate

Major-General
Yes; 48! The cap will renew daily at the event reset time. The figure is based on having 80 each Friends/Neighbours/Guildmates with a 20% chance when Aiding each of them; i.e. 16 each from each grouping.
The cap was placed this year to prevent the guild hopping that happened last year when players could harvest thousands of Apples each day.

DeletedUser108379

Well, in my eyes, this cap was calculated too small. Why is it impossible to gain from a large friends list? That could mean 60 people more to aid. Someone in a big guild and with friendlist at max, why does shall he not profit from that?
Why was not made planting and getting an apple tree work like the tavern? With a 24h gap?

DeletedUser108047

very disapointed that the limit on apples was calculated this way. Seems extremely cynical. It should have been a 24h gap like the tavern. If there was to be a cap it should have applied to the guild section only