• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

app for GVG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad23

Emperor
ask INNO to create an app relyed to app players army management where player who plays on app would only have acces to GVG and army managementportion of game
to be more precise GVG should have it's own app but relyed to app users army management of
their FoE app
i have looked for similar ideas have not found any
sorry if i did not use the corect format
i will edit it to corect format if and only if this idea gets to popular section
cause my ideas i created so far on this section of forum never got enough +1's to get anywhere close popular so far
pls don't be shy and coment this idea and discuss it

DeletedUser113901

They are looking into it, as they said. That leaves two options:
  1. They can implement it, so ideas like this one are useless because it's going to happen anyways.
  2. They can't implement it, so ideas like this one are useless because it's not going to happen anyways.
And I think your solution isn't the right one -1 on separate app.

Shad23

Emperor
app players could finally help more then just donate to treasury for GVG would be a good solution if puffin does not follow with an HTML version of puffin for FoE

Status
Not open for further replies.