• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Any tips on beating Galgenschlucht? with that "last stand" bonus.,,,,

DeletedUser98163

I got down to one barbarian and my last 3 attacks took absolutely nothing off him!!!

Any suggestions? Not sure what to use against them.....

DeletedUser15432

I beat them with trebuckets and grate swords on three different worlds went through all sectors in each province without a break, 5, 6, 4 and 8 battles, the only thing that held me up was scout time

DeletedUser15986

It depends on what units you have available, but the tactics I use are to hit each in turn rather than kill them one at a time. Once you've got their health down you can start killing them, but focusing on one then another just ramps up their defensive stat and means they take more and more hits to kill.

Amy Steele

General
Lord B is correct - weaken all of them before you start killing. Try to weaken all of them on your first turn and kill as many as possible on the second turn, preferably while staying out of range. I took the sector which has all heavy units with 4x Archers and 4x Catapaults, though I do have 55% att/def boost. The sectors with a mix of heavy and slingers are harder, since it's almost impossible to stay out of range while getting close enough to weaken all of them so I probably won't be able to get those with that combination.

DeletedUser15432

However, when I tried this on the first province, I kept getting an error and the game would reset so went back to killing the units individually after the 9th reset in a row

DeletedUser98163

Yeah i've beat a few sections but the one with all barbarian slingers I have no idea. They can move far and have attack bonuses on rocks and the map is always almost completely rocks...????

DeletedUser

Just hide all your units in a corner until they get close. When they get close, jump on them and leave all at 10%. Next round should be game over with just a few scratches.

DeletedUser98163

using what? and dont forget they r ranged units throwing at me!