• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Antiques Dealer

Ultrowin

Private
Okay, so this may be a nutty idea. But let my explain out a problem for me and my nutty idea solution.

Great Buildings. Blueprints. Colosseum. I don't want it. It is too darned big for what it offers. However, of the 9 blueprints for it, Two of them I have x1 of, One of them I have 2x of, Two I have 3x of, One 4x of and Two 5x of. I don't even want this thing and I'm two blueprints away from building this thing twice!!

So how about allowing us, if we have complete blueprints for something we don't want, to sell them off in the Antique Dealers the way we sell special buildings and buffs in storage? If we sell only partial blueprints we get only Antique Coins, but if we sell complete blueprints then we get Antique Coins and Gemstones.

In this way we don't upset game balance, we unload more stuff we just don't want in the first place, and in return we earn a little extra coin and gemstones for the spending in the Antique Dealers. Heck they already sell random blueprints, so this would be an investment by them, after a fashion =D

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The blueprints you have are used to increase levels - not to ever build a second one.
Also - if you just take a little bit of time and look, this has been mentioned multiple times, and will not be happening.

Ultrowin

Private
Yeah, I knew each complete set of blueprints allows you to up the build another 10 levels. But I still don't want the thing and have no way of getting rid of it, so I just keep gathering more and more blueprints for something I'm not likely to ever get rid of, with no way to get rid of them. At this point I would even settle for a trash bin for them, I just thought selling them off in the Antiques shop would be a little more useful.

And I did look, couldn't find anything, but with all the entries in the forum that can't be beyond forgiving. And maybe it's time this idea was looked at again. Maybe last time the admins just had bigger things to worry about and now can take a look at this.

I mean seriously, all we do is stock up on blueprints. Is there absolutely NO OUTLET for those blueprints we just don't want??

Knight of ICE

Unformatted and Already Suggested and DNS. Also you can build more than another 10 levels. You can build an unlimited number of levels and no, it is not time to look at it again.