• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

antique dealer

Dear inno, is it not about time that you updated the items in antique dealer to the new ones you have developed, since removing free fights. Or just remove it !! As I'm sure there are plenty of players, with lots of coins and jems that can't use, as it's all old items that are not worth the space....

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Honestly, if you saw the update they're planning for live that's currently running on beta you would reconsider your request.

When you say lots of coins some have starting bids at 1.5m coins for a single upgrade, Some even more.

I still use it, not very often but things like store buildings always come in handy, the auction side I can't remember the last time I did.

Last edited:
I change my request, turns out new AD. Is a total load of ****
Jems, only to buy, coins to bid.
but totally to expensive to use !! So no one using AD. On beta...
I find it reassuring to know that inno will always find a way to make players unhappy !!
someone should really explain a customer based business model, to them....

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
I find it reassuring to know that inno will always find a way to make players unhappy !!
Yeah and they're selling stuff that is as "antique" as from the last event. It still had use for store buildings, supply rushes and aid kits. The new one will be almost completely useless except for recruit units quests (every screenshot I have seen had multiple options for buying units off the shelf.)

But words and concepts have lost all meaning anyway, they could just rename it to simply "Dealer" and remove the antique name, the same as we just lost "Cultural" from Settlements.

yet again the gentleman above, thinks he is a funny man.
Perhaps he could spend less time trying to be funny, and more time looking for accommodation, rather than living in mums garage..

joesoap

Major-General
Dear inno, is it not about time that you updated the items in antique dealer to the new ones you have developed, since removing free fights. Or just remove it !! As I'm sure there are plenty of players, with lots of coins and jems that can't use, as it's all old items that are not worth the space....
First off you ask Inno to change the items in the AD so you're obviously not happy about the current setup
Then you find out that they are doing exactly what you have asked of them & still you aren't happy
It looks like it is becoming increasingly impossible to make players happy, unless Inno want to give them exactly what they want for free

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Then you find out that they are doing exactly what you have asked of them & still you aren't happy
It looks like it is becoming increasingly impossible to make players happy, unless Inno want to give them exactly what they want for free
No, they are NOT doing what players are asking them to do! They are making the AD WORSE when players want it to get better.

I mean, a starting bid of one MILLION (and more)? How long will it take the average player to even get that amount of AD Coins? A new player will need years to get that many Coins in order to participate in the auctions!

Agent327

Overlord

That's why it's an "angry" hamster.

No, they are NOT doing what players are asking them to do! They are making the AD WORSE when players want it to get better.

They are doing exactly what players asked them to do. They improved the shop and put much better items in the auctions. Just as players have been asking for years. They only put a priceticket to it players did not expect. That's why they now call it worse. Sure it will be harder on average players and new players, but wasn't that the same before? Not like they could win any of the auctions with a valuable item. It just shows you have to be careful what you ask for.