• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

ANCIENTS has room for 20 good players

DeletedUser

We are the ANCIENTS! We are formed from two guilds and are still growing. We have room for 20 good players. We are also allied with another very active guild and we keep up to date. If you or your guild are looking for a new home to move forward into the unknown future of this game, give us a call. Message me! I will 'walk' you (and all your members, if necessary) through the necessary steps to make it happen =)

DeletedUser

Milday, use the 'Guild recruitment' sub-forum for these kind of posts ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you for moving this to the appropriate location.
The ANCIENTS are accepting members. You will be welcomed to a friendly guild with extra polishing/motivating, not to mention our unique trading system! Our guild forum is quite good and we have competent and mature leadership. Message me in game if you are interested. Thanks~!! =)

Oh, I do not care about how many points you have because all of our active members are treated equally well.