• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Am I missing something?

DeletedUser115071

I cannot do anything besides click OK on this.
emissianaries.png

Can someone explain what am I missing?

DeletedUser96901

Cultural Settlements are coming
maybe very soon after all other servers got this weeks update tomorrow

DeletedUser113901

It's linked to a new feature that should arrive in January. However, they usually make updates for events and major features before their release them (see spoiler section for more info).

DeletedUser96901

why delay it 4 weeks (because of christmas holiday) if it is part of this weeks update ?

they usually make updates for events and major features before their release them (see spoiler section for more info).
the update was yesterday (and tomorrow for all other languages)

so Thursday would be a good day to start it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113901

why delay it 4 weeks (because of christmas holiday) if it is part of this weeks update ?

the update was yesterday (and tomorrow for all other languages)

so Thursday ould be a good day to start it
But IOS app is only updated within 2 days, 4 or 5 for Android and often more than a week for apple. 8 days can make quite a difference and they don't want to give unfair advantages to any platform if they can avoid to.

Sp32

Master Corporal
But IOS app is only updated within 2 days, 4 or 5 for Android and often more than a week for apple. 8 days can make quite a difference and they don't want to give unfair advantages to any platform if they can avoid to.

Thanks for explaining I wouldnt have known.. Makes a lot of sense.. Good decision. Android ftw

DeletedUser96901

By Wednesday launch.... You mean it's going to be released on Wednesday?
the global launch of the update

.en is always getting updates a few days earlier than the rest of the world

wouldn't make sense to remove the tab when they would release the settelements

Galladhorn

Monarch
Suggestion for understanding this:
Okay, so it is a B└┘g: The B└┘g properly being somthing that slipped in, as said above "a test" – The B└┘g will be removed from the prepared or in finalizing phase planned update for Wednesday.