• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Alpha Guild

DeletedUser

Alpha_Guild.png

We are the bird that emerged from the Forge

When, How & Why?

On 08 June 2012 a player named "mungiu" decided he wanted to gather around himself people that will open a new chapter in history. He wanted it to be the best, so the word "alpha" came to his mind, and he knew what he is going to create, a force the size of a guild. And so it was born, "Alpha Guild"
At first it was hard work and patience for making the guild go viral. "Alpha Guild" was searching for every possible active player that wanted to become a part of a small but well organized guild. Soon, we hit the player cap and entered the TOP10 guild on "Brisgard". We than advanced a few places up and then... we stopped growing! Some of Alpha Guild players where simply becoming inactive or leaving the game, people where concerned with the guild activity, something had to be done... So, Alpha Guild did what it had to! We implemented a new recruitment system where every player that was already in the guild could keep his place secured by proving to Alpha Guild leadership that he was active. And vice-versa, a player that was was proven by the guild administration as inactive was replaced with a higher point player that wanted to join the guild. The system started to work... Soon, this allowed Alpha Guild to begin growing again, more than that, a new and more dynamic culture emerged inside Alpha Guild. We now had both active players and a secured future.

In its lifetime, Alpha Guild merged into itself 2 great guilds:
- Knight Riders: their leader was "Rudraa". After an agreement of merger was reached, "Rudraa" became the second leader of Alpha Guild as a reward for bringing along with himself more than 30 active palyers.
- 12 Monkeys: their leaders where "Darmok" and "Dorlas". When diplomatic discussion took place it was agreed that they joined the guild with all their players leaving no one behind. There after, "Darmok" and "Dorlas" have proven to be worthy or having the titles of Superior Counselors of Alpha Guild.

24 August 2012 - The Alliance

"Alpha Guild" formed the "B.A.S." (Brisgard Alert System) Alliance together with "The Committee" a TOP 4 guild on Brisgard. After that "Cosmic Rasta Kittens" added their army of 80 players into the mixture.
Alpha GuildAlliance Co-Founder
The CommitteeAlliance Co-Founder
Cosmic Rasta KittensAlliance Member

sword-of-our-ancestors-wallpaper-for-1600x1200-2136-3.jpg

02 October 2012 - The Drums of War

Alpha Guild is viewed as a threat by guild "Dominance", that is currently dominating Brisgard server and are appearing to be stressed out. We are now only 500k points apart from becoming the #1 guild on Brisgard server. This had its consequences, today guild Dominance attempted to recruit our guild members, they spammed some text towards every member. Yet Alpha Guild is not built simply from points, it is a guild that operates based on honour and internal cooperation between members. And so, all Alpha Guild members remained loyal to their brotherhood, we now advances with even greater force and more confidence towards occupying the #1 spot on Brisgard.

03 October 2012 - The Throne

Player 'Darmok' has been promoted to leader. In the past months, Darmok was constantly helping me manage the guild. We where monitoring player statistics as well as many other administrative things to ensure that Alpha Guild members have the best experience in our powerful brotherhood.
It was not a month by month or week by week work, more likely almost an every day back and forth communication and improvement. Congratulations, and thank you for all the time you invested in Alpha Guild together with me and all Alpha Guild members.

04 October 2012 - Suspicions

I suspect we have a spy inside our guild. The topic is discussed in detail between me and darmok. Our suspicions is that a spy is likely to be simply the 2nd or 3rd accounts of a player from inside another guild. We know that Forge Of Empires team is doing all of its best to exclude these kind of activities but we can not be 100% sure that their methods are perfect. A theory is therefore elaborated and implemented, but for now we have to wait... we have to see what kind of war is coming our way. For a brief moment, i remember that Alpha Guild has B.A.S., which now has become more than an alliance - a bond of loyalty and friendship.

05 October 2012 - A productive day

As another day begins, another email from a Brisgard player who wants to join Alpha Guild comes in. There is a big crowd waiting to join us now, thoughts of creating a guild academy emerge... yet at the same time, darmok's past experiences of guild betrayals and backstabs that he shared with me make these thoughts vanish.
Alpha Guild is already part of an alliance, adding an academy to the mixture will make things look dirty and uncontrollable... unless one of current Alpha Guild administration members will be the founder. No... it's too complicated and too much work for no profits. It would be much better to focus on strengthening B.A.S.
As these thoughts come together i turn again to darmok, i'm sending him a message asking to investigate the grounds for inactive members.

06 October 2012 - Good news from Darmok all players are active... But wait, i also received a message from Aerozol founder of Gods of War a TOP4 guild which is currently viewed as hostile by us. He has contacted me regarding an issue he is currently facing with the game U.I... I decide to reply even though i have no clue how to fix his issue. An act of respect even towards you enemy might be good, you never know how the tables turn when war will come to our lands.
Meanwhile, i notice that we are only 300k points away from becoming the strongest guild on Brisgard. So Alpha Guilds' hard work will be praised and resource have never been an issue for us. I am going to install a perfect guild crest for my people. A fearce eagle with colours of black & yellow. The colours of power, strength, prosperity and joy.
Gods Of War - TOP4 guild on Brisgard - Viewed as hostile after attempting to recruit our members

07 October 2012 - Silence before the storm

The silence of today, is the sound of the guild preparing for the grand event. The entering into a new age, the Colonial Age! By now every Alpha Guild member has completed the Guilds' Mission #2 and Goal #6 - These were secret tasks assigned to them in order to prepare for the upcoming changes.

08 October 2012 - The Mission

As i see the latest news, i find 10 members of Alpha Guild have reached the Colonial Age! A smile on my face, i am so proud of my comrades, Alpha Guild grew up so much since the day it was founded, i am glad i put so much soul and effort into bringing these people together. So independent, so strong, so fearless and so eager for more!
I must assign them the mission.... the mission i wanted to assign for so long but i wasn't sure if they where ready for it! The time has come... i will give my guild the ultimate challenge, i will ask them to put all of their might and skill into becoming the best. And so i prepare to forward the greatest challenge Alpha Guild has been ever assigned... we are now going to become the #1 Guild on Brisgard or we will die trying!

[video=youtube;Y4muBipy9-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Y4muBipy9-Q&NR=1[/video]​
01 December 2012 - Number One

A new chapter in the history of Brisgard. A new page was turned today after months of staying in the shadow of Guilds that where more powerful... Alpha Guild has completed the ultimate task. Great things await us ahead.

Untitled.jpg

05 December 2012 - Counterintelligence

Alpha Guild has just faced a devastating attack. Dominance sent one of their players, a spy, as a recruit which entered our guild, scouted the needed information and afterwards left back. This has dropped us to the #2 place again. But we are not far from them, only 200k points away. They might have won the battle but they will lose the war! Today i have also talked with Pendragon in-game, it appears that this player resigned from the council of Cosmic Rasta Kittens, i therefor establish new relations and guild raport with mink. It appears that he is just as a good leader as Pendragon was, great things are ahead of the B.A.S. alliance.

06 December 2012
- Light at the end of the tunnel

First day of snow in Moldova, the country where the guild master lives. Good day to make some changes in the guild. As i open the member list of Alpha Guild i start analyzing with the help of an excel spread sheet the growth of our members. I soon find that i am in the worst 50% of people. But i worry not since that is ok, this happened because i dedicate more and more time to my guild and not to my empire. Yesterday was a tough day with back and forth communication about the ongoing construction of a great buildings, i am happy that i was able to keep things together and that everybody did his job well. We are truly excellent team players. As these thoughts go through my mind i kick out of the guild 2 members that where inactive for a long period of time and allow the entrance of new, more active and more involved players.

9 December 2012 - The shrapnel from the bang

Dominance has fallen and rumors formed around the idea why it happened, some say their leader quit, some say a civil war has started inside their guild. A big part of their members was in the process of deciding weather they should stay or leave the guild all together. And as i have this thoughts in my mind i receive a mail:

..... Dom was going through some issues regarding its founder... due to the issues of Dom the members have decided to make a fresh alliance without the trouble makers.
Cheers

30 December 2012 - Change
An important event occurred today, one that only the oldest members of Brisgard would be able to decipher. The founder of The Untouchables aka former Dominance guild has joined Alpha Guild. As the day unfolds, feelings of regret rush through the cold corridors of our guild. Can one loose an enemy and a friend at the same time?... You would probably think that, having your enemy self destruct is something you would enjoy watching. We are here to tell you that not this time, not when is happens to the enemy that you respect. Make no mistake, The Untouchables guild has not disbanded, but they have lost their true founder, their spirit, their heart. As i sit back in my throne, i suddenly remember about our current alliance problems. Cosmic Rasta Kittens recently became allies with the two enemies of Alpha Guild...

25 March 2013 - The story told by someone else
"I started with this guild mid Februar 2013. Quite some history was there before that date as can be read on this site.
What stroke me at first was an enormous forum. It took me a couple of days to read it all. The forum oozed an enormous cooperative mindset. This can be derived from the Missions & Goals, and the Team Play. Team play as well for GB as for the easter eggs. Members are very attentive to keep everyone on track. And now a new milestone is forthcoming : All 80 members of the guild have a population of over 100.000. Keeping the above in mind we can be confident for the coming era's and eventually the guild wars." - QUOTE from jpcvdp (Alpha Guild member)​

01 April 2013 - Alpha Guild is disbanding
After the tedious battles inside the guild community and countless conflicts, our leadership has fallen. We can not lead our people anymore. I have my hands down and pray that someone comes along and saves us from this misery. We are fools, how could we ever think we are worthy of being the #1 guild on Brisgard. This is the end of a once great guild who failed to understand basic team play principles...

Yeah right, you wish... happy fools day. Alpha Guild is now at it's peak, we are the first guild in all en. servers to have all members with more than 100k points. Our leadership infrastructure has new fierce leaders ready to focus our brotherhood on shredding enemies and conquering economies. Volunteers to moderate our discussions, help our members and resolve in-guild issues emerge every day. We know that war is coming, we can feels the smell of battle in the air, the blood from our veins is as red as the the clouds at dawn. Our kingdom is growing as you look at it, our territory is guarded by the most fearsome warriors and we are as autonomous and as united as an empire can ever be. Under one flag and in one game, we are The Bird That Emerged From the Forge.

08 June 2013 - One Year Aniversary
Alpha Guild - Happy Birthday and Congratulations with a new reached milestone!
1 year of constant persistance in achieving our goals as a team!
1 year of having fun together and chatting about all game aspect!
1 year of great friendship!
The result:
rank1.jpg
Our bonds run deep, deeper than any one else could ever immagine on this server!
Our authority is unshakable and our domination undisputable!
All of these are your achievements dear Alphas! All of these are the results of you being who you really are, of your being the Alpha Kings & Queens of this server. Raise your swords & guns, drink to the future victories that are waiting for us and let you families know that you are part of the greatest!

last but not least a very notable event is one of Alpha Guilds achievements accomplished by our fierce member Capernica, who single-handed smashed the enemies he discover in new territories and was the first Brisgard player to conquer those with this glorious battle! Capernica has been rewarded with a ceremony organised in-guild as a symbol of his dedication towards the Alpha brotherhood.

12 June 2013 - The Smell of Blood
Today is a hard day, the Leaders of Alpha Guild have gathered at the round table of our brotherhood to discuss the upcoming storm and the smell of blood we can all feel in the air. A recently new guild named War Mongers has formed. Their barbarian mindset appears to have captured the attention of the best Knights and Queens of our grounds. They care for nothing else than the amount of battles their players have. No team play, no polishing or motivating, everyone is free to act as they will.
We, the Alphas, have started calling our allies to arms. Our alliance which now consists of 4 Great TOP guilds and one outsider guild is now preparing to turn against War Mongers with full force.
We can only wait and see what the future updates of guild wars has to bring upon us. Times have never been more tense... Rivers of blood will flow from all sides, but who will win, who will have what it takes to win this war?

14 June 2013 - A fragment from the Alliance talk
... well from information that I received and hence why I'm late joining this, as I was still up at 2.30am receiving this, but the action that Alpha has already taken is starting to hurt them, as a lot of them relied on their friends list very heavily. 2 of my contacts have confirmed that they have lost large amounts of friends themselves and the story is the same across their guild. Their leader has messaged various of us directly making various comments and threats; and I have received 3 messages from him, which I ignored. Apparently, he is not amused, not really because we have been proactive, but he is receiving complaints from his members about the sudden lack of pol/mot, which is affecting them, as now they have to do a lot more themselves and whilst they do this, they can't fight as well. On top of which, one of Alpha members is defeating him, which again he isn't happy with. So the more we starve them, the more unrest there is in their ranks, as surely, you don't feed the person who attacks you?
As regards our alliance, again some of the Monkeys are asking why they aren't in one and shall we say, some of the members are starting to get tired of the leadership....... as I have already received 3 inquiries about joining Alpha ...

To be continued...

Today, Alpha Guild administration consist of:

mungiu - Founder
capernica - Co-Founder
KLEMEN MASTER - Leader
Rudraa - Leader
moideux - Leader

Alpha Guild is still fighting to once again fighting to become the largest guild on 'Brisgard' server in the Forge of Empires game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

04 October 2012 - update

DeletedUser

07 October 2012 - updated music theme (Gladiator soud track) + added an alliance table

DeletedUser

08 October 2012 - final update - final note - music theme is now from Gladiator - i hope you all enjoy the story of Alpha Guild.

DeletedUser

30 December 2012 - Change

DeletedUser

25 March 2013 - The story told by someone else