• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Alpha Guild recruiting

DeletedUser

September is close, with everyone returning back from holidays, Alpha Guild opens its doors once again! Welcome to new eager candidates who wish to test their skills together with the most Elite team players of Brisgard.

DeletedUser97245

I am hoping to joint your elite guild although my current ranking will not qualify to ask for a place but base on a very active player Im hoping to get one. Im only started this game 4 week ago and I m on 7.5K and a GB. I spend 10hrs daily apart from weekend. So if you still think I qualify than you can send an invite. My ingame name wannebe007. Thanks

DeletedUser97273

Hey do you have members that can trade early goods? I'm active and mot/pol plenty, looking to grow quickly. mnky in game.

thanks