• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Alpha Guild recruiting

DeletedUser

Alpha_Guild.png

Alpha Guild
The Bird that emerged from The Forge - Since 08 June 2012

Our unique guild features:
Our Website: Click Me
Our Guild Journal: Click Me
Active Skype channel for A.S.A.P. requests and chit chat
Dedicated leadership team
Everyone has the right to question any decision
We are members of the "B.A.S." (Brisgard Alert System) Alliance

Important events:
08/06/2012 - Alpha Guild is founded by Mungiu
25/06/2012 - Guild Knight Riders (TOP 10) merges into Alpha Guild
21/07/2012 - Guild 12 Monkeys merges into Alpha Guild
24/08/2012 - B.A.S. aka Brisgard Alert System is born​
01/12/2012 - Alpha Guild has occupied the #1 spot in the TOP Guilds list
08/06/2013 - Our one Year Anniversary

Untitled.png

Alpha Guild - Together We Stand

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kevinandrez, you are 313 points and it would've been insane to accept you.

However, since you are the first player to reply to this thread we're going to offer you a place inside Alpha Guild. Please note, if you'll stay active both in game and on the guild forum we'll keep you. But the moment you will be labeled as 'inactive' we'll kick you out.

Alpha Guild sincerely hopes that our actions will inspire other FoE guilds to give small players a chance to prove them selves in this amazing game.

DeletedUser

You do not have enough points to replace any of our inactive members.

DeletedUser

Kevinandrez, you are 313 points and it would've been insane to accept you.

Alpha Guild sincerely hopes that our actions will inspire other FoE guilds to give small players a chance to prove them selves in this amazing game.

You may need to update this with a min requirement for acceptance, If your going to invite, then dismiss in public view. Did not know there was a established guild on here with my forum name, sorry if any confusion has been caused, i have had this name on forums and in games for over a decade now.

DeletedUser

since you are the first player to reply to this thread we're going to offer you a place inside Alpha Guild

Since we are replacing inactive people, and our lowest point member is about 500 points atm, almost all applicants have a chance.

DeletedUser

Hi!
I'd like to join.
IGN: Galahed

Hope to get to know you soon!(:

DeletedUser

You are only 1000 points. You do not qualify since we last edited our main post.

DeletedUser

You are welcome Galahed.

We now have 2 free slots for some 30k+ members. Boys & girls feel free to apply for a guild invitation.

DeletedUser

If you guys ever get room let me know.

I am at 5000 points.. just add a 0 for fun:)

Seriously though, I just started last week and am already destroying Bronze and Iron brackets in PVP in my group. Am also fighting for first place in points this week against someone who tossed down 25+ dollars to upgrade their keep to try and beat me.

Fionn2003 -

aka Brian

DeletedUser

Hey Fionn,

Look you are definitely a player with good perspective and with some good sense of humor, the only thing you lack is that 'stupid 0'. We re currently battling to reach the #1 spot on Brisgard and can not afford to replace high pointer with someone who is smaller, even though he might be smarter.

Having all this said, i am eagerly waiting for you application when you hit 50 000 points. Meanwhile you could try and see if one of our allied guild has some space:
The Committe
Cosmic Rasta Kittens

Cheers

DeletedUser

I am a newbie with FoE, but an officer in the 1# faction in a Facebook game called Tyrant so i am familiar with how a guild operates. My question is do you have feeder guild for newer players like me? Or at least give my name to a lower faction you know that might be able to take me under their wing and help me develop my game skills. I have not idea what my point score is, but i am ranked 8275 and in just a couple of days have won 25 battles. I would like to learn how to play this game without making all the newbie mistakes. I like the game and would want to eventually be a part of the top guilds where the real fun is. Thanks for your help. Redbaron5

DeletedUser

We recommend you contact one of our allies and see if they have any free space for you.

These are:
The Committee
Cosmic Rasta Kittens

DeletedUser

i am having a hard time finding them, could you send the the two allies a notice to send me an invite if they are open to accept me. Would really appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Alpha Guild has updated their website.
Want to Join Our Hall Of Fame? Join us and prove that you are one of the best!