• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

aloitment garden cabin / house

DeletedUser15425

i couldn't find this with a search, if it's been asked, please refer me to the topic:

what is the point of having an aloitment garden cabin and an aloitment garden house in the build menu when they're both completely the same? same cost, same size, same building time and above all, same happiness... shouldn't the house at least give more happiness than the cabin? makes no sense to me. I'm going to assume this was a mistake and will be fixed in an update ;)

DeletedUser5180

i couldn't find this with a search, if it's been asked, please refer me to the topic:

what is the point of having an aloitment garden cabin and an aloitment garden house in the build menu when they're both completely the same? same cost, same size, same building time and above all, same happiness... shouldn't the house at least give more happiness than the cabin? makes no sense to me. I'm going to assume this was a mistake and will be fixed in an update ;)

i guess it is intentional, it gives those who like their cities to look good another option

DeletedUser15425

I've considered that as well... but don't think they look THAT different... if that was the point, then they could have been researched in a single step and not one after another... but that's my take on it ;).

DeletedUser5180

this is where some input from the dev team would be nice...........they could explain their reasoning on things

DeletedUser7719

It's like the the two premium decos in the Modern era or the three hedges in the Colonial age: same size, costs, happiness, and points. Plus, I don't think we aim for the decos when researching ahead ;)

DeletedUser1081

It's like the the two premium decos in the Modern era or the three hedges in the Colonial age: same size, costs, happiness, and points.

If you mean the eagle, flamingo and peacock hedges: They give different amounts of happiness even though the sizes/costs are the same. The flamingo is the most happy-making, naturally.

DeletedUser15425

If you mean the eagle, flamingo and peacock hedges: They give different amounts of happiness even though the sizes/costs are the same. The flamingo is the most happy-making, naturally.

which is why I find the garden cabin & house confusing. if one gave a slightly different amount of happiness, that'd make more sense to me.