• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Allied Guild Sectors

Nilopertiso

Corporal
Proposal:
To be able to officially declare particular guilds as being allied guilds which results in the inability to attack/be attacked by them and have a clear coloured indicator

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Can't find anything specifically relating to this, least not on the search terms I tried.

Details & Reason:
Many guilds have sister guildes or alliances with others and these are typically written out in the guild profile. However this generally is only relevant these days in GvG and presently every guild besides your own appears "red" and thus is classified in much the same way.. as an enemy. Many guilds have alot of members who don't necessarily appreciate or have knowledge of alliances with other guilds and there is no easy indicator on the map as to whether an opposing guild is peaceful to your own.
A visual (colour) indictor, coupled with the inability to lay seige or be seiged by your allied guilds would make alliances more official.
Both guilds would need to accept a proposed alliance but only one would need to "break" it for the alliance to be nullified.

Additionally, by having an official alliance, guilds could assist eachother to a greater extent such as fighting off seiges on an allied guild sector, which presently is only possible if the sector in question is adjacent to your own guild's sector. This ability could perhaps be limited to only being able to fight off 3 seiges on allied sectors within each 24hr window (reset upon global reset) and only if the guilds have at least 1 sector that joins them together, so this would not be possible if the guilds where opposite ends of the map.
The extent of assistance though should be limited to prevent inbalance, so allied guilds should perhaps not be able to add actual new defences, replace injured defences, unlock slots or help win sectors for their ally.

Visual Aids:
foe_allysector_idea.jpg

Balance:
Only impact to existing features would be an actual restriction in seiges across allied guilds for the aforementioned reasons and the potential ability for an allied guild to help fight off the few few seiges only, even if the sector in question isn't adjacent to your own.

Abuse Prevention:
n/a.. guilds would specify who is allied and who isn't in much the same way as now, just with the added bonus of a visual aid in GvG maps and the prevention of accidental seigeing. Both would need to accept an alliance but either one could break it independantly.

Summary:

Nilopertiso

Corporal
Pretty much yes, and it was your idea as well it seems but none of the terms I searched for brought a hit on that ;)

DeletedUser12400

Pretty much yes, and it was your idea as well it seems but none of the terms I searched for brought a hit on that ;)

Feel free to write your opinions in this thread. I hope you don't mind if i will add your visual aid to this thread? :)

Last edited by a moderator: