• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Alchemists Academy

DeletedUser653

Wow from those small steps in 2012, Alchemists Academy went on to merge with Fire & Ice to create "Alchemists of Fire" the #1 guild in EN1 with 1041 days at #1. Christ - never thought i had been here 8 years and basically the same guild all those 8 years, bar holidays or support for other guilds etc

For anyone interested in why the feeder guild became #1 it was because my joint founder at the time dissolved the guild "Alchemists" and then joined the top guild of the day saying we would never get good enough (dam good challenge) so most fighters then joined Alchemists Academy which went on to become the top guild :D I must look up my notes who that player was who dissolved Alchemists back in 2012 saying we would go nowhere and see what he did in the game ;)