• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Alcatraz Time Bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser14782
  • Start date

DeletedUser14782

• World: Dinegu
  • Browser and Version: Chrome
  • Overview of the bug: Alcatraz does not have a 24h timer, it timer is roughly 22.5-23h.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Every time.
  • Urgency: Kinda big, it makes game kinda easier.
  • Preventative Actions: IDK
  • Summary: Faster timer, 1h-1.5h less.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Yeah

DeletedUser7719

The Recruitment Boost from your guild level is reflected on ALL buildings that produce units, so Alcatraz is affected by it :)

DeletedUser1081

If your guild has a GvG level that reduces troop recruitment time, that affects Alcatraz too.

Edit: Byeordie beat me to it, so just consider this confirmation

DeletedUser97349

This is indeed a game feature, therefore I will move it to 'not a bug'.