• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Alcatraz not giving troops

Jedi 1138

Private
Several times over the past few weeks I had been suspicious that my Alcatraz has not been giving me troops, or at least the correct number. It should be giving me 31 each collection.

i just made the collection and there was no increase in any of my troops. I have two rogue hideouts and one jaeger encampment - I have 26 jaegers and 31 rogues. Definitely no increase after collection. I use the app on the iPad and iphone so checked on both devices. I have turned both on and off and logged out and back in again. Support have replied to one earlier ticket assuring me I was getting my troops but I made a definite point of counting them today before collection. Using another browser is not an option as I use the app.

Lord F.

Private
This might sound obvious, but it happened to me as well, and I even send Inno a bug ticket. All the troops are not shown. Check the upper part of the info about unattached troops. It will say XX/XX unatttached. Check the same info after collection and see if there are increases.

Lord F.

Private
Well, sorry, i use PC mostly, but here is how you can check changes in the mobile app. Before collection, go to your army and choose the type of armies you want to check, in this case, maybe rogues (light units). Then swipe left until you see a yellow icon with a cloud and an arrow and touch there. It will tell you how many unattached units of that kind you have. Collect, and repeat the steps, and se if there are increase in the numbers. Do this for all the types of units ou can produce. This will confirm or deny your theory. Best

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Well, with a alcatraz at that lvl... I dont want to ask, but those 26/31 means 20 100% life each kind, and 6/11 injured?

Jedi 1138

Private
This might sound obvious, but it happened to me as well, and I even send Inno a bug ticket. All the troops are not shown. Check the upper part of the info about unattached troops. It will say XX/XX unatttached. Check the same info after collection and see if there are increases.
Man, I think you’ve sorted it! I’ve asked loads of people and never even knew about that yellow cloud symbol! I guess most people in the guild play on PC. I was just counting the ones I could see on the bar.
Thanks very much.

Lord F.

Private
Man, I think you’ve sorted it! I’ve asked loads of people and never even knew about that yellow cloud symbol! I guess most people in the guild play on PC. I was just counting the ones I could see on the bar.
Thanks very much.
You are welcome. Glad you have your troops!!

DeletedUser99004

سلام
سنگ معدن مریخ از کجا امکان دارد؟ من به مریخ عصر فضا مراقم ، اما نمی توانیم سنگ معدن مریخ بگیرم.

DeletedUser

سلام
سنگ معدن مریخ از کجا امکان دارد؟ من به مریخ عصر فضا مراقم ، اما نمی توانیم سنگ معدن مریخ بگیرم.
Sorry the sever language is English

DeletedUser

سلام
Translation in English
Where is the Mars ore possible? I take care of Mars in space age, but we can't get Mars ore.

DeletedUser

سلام

چه سنی؟ مریخ عصر فضا یا کمربند سیارکی از مریخ سن فضا آن را از روی نقشه دریافت می کنید در کمربند سیارکی عصر فضا ، سنگ معدن مریخ را باز می کنید (نمی دانید به چه چیزی گفته می شود)
What age?
Space age mars or asteroid belt
Of space age mars you get it from the map
In space age asteroid belt you unlock an mars ore tech (don't know what it is called)