• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Alcatraz - EN Server - Dinegu

DeletedUser99445

In Dinegu there is a Level 40 Alcatraz which I am working on to get even higher.
The point now is to surpass the Alcatraz on the French Server which is level 71
If You the players are willing to help out with any FP contributions then I will keep unlocking levels.
By some of us working together, we can bring some glory to the EN server and put the French in their place.
If you want to be a part of this then come to Gate2 City in Dinegu and send a friend request.
Thank You All who join in.
Gate2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99445

In Dinegu there is a Level 40 Alcatraz which I am working on to get even higher.
If You the players are willing to help out with any FP contributions then I will keep unlocking levels.
By some of us working together, we can bring some glory to the EN server and put the French in their place.
If you want to be a part of this then come to Gate2 City in Dinegu and send a friend request.
Gate2

Well that went well, after 9 months I am pleased to report that my Alcatraz is currently Level 76 although I have a feeling that the guy on the French server may have managed to get his Alcatraz a little higher during this Nine Months Heheheheeheheee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14914

Gate2
This post should be deleted since Gate2 city has been deleted / no longer exists

DeletedUser14914

Thanks , Gate2 is / was a "She" by the way lol , any clue as to how I would go about Ignoring someone , bare in mind I'm on iPad , thanks

Vesiger

Monarch
Thanks , Gate2 is / was a "She" by the way lol , any clue as to how I would go about Ignoring someone , bare in mind I'm on iPad , thanks
If you tap on a poster's name to the left of his forum post, you get the options 'see profile/follow/ignore'.

DeletedUser14914

Take into account he is not on my friends list , not in my guild and not in my neighbourhood , I can only find him by looking him up on the rankings list

Vesiger

Monarch
I meant "in game " sorry
If you tap on a player's icon in an in-game message, you also get the option (among others) to ignore/report.

'Ignore' just stops him sending you messages (I think), so if he hasn't sent you any then you don't have a problem ;)

DeletedUser14914

Thanks , it also stops him / her from placing fp into any of your GB's , which is actually my primary aim