• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Aggressive and abrasive behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Hello, i noticed that more and more times, in manny threds we see moderators writing how there is posting that is rude, offensive or aggressive and that people should edit them ...or that there will be consequences . We see message like one in spoler. I would really like moderators and people from this forum to react and to do something about these people. I am sure that we all know what kind of behaviour we can see and that there isn't any thred that is not filled whith posts that need re-writing.... and i am sure i am not the only one who thinks like that ... hopefully this will open a healthy discussion and that changes will be made.

Please also bear in mind our other rules, especially the one about remaining polite and treating each other with respect. As a courtesy to other players please check your posts and edit pr delete where necessary. Any posts not dealt with by yourselves will be edited or deleted by the mod team shortly. This may have consequences in terms of your access to this forum.

Thank you for reading, and thank you in advance for constructive ideas,coments and reactions!!!

DeletedUser

The nature of forums in general, as with most discussion platforms, can result in some sharp opposed opinions towards one and other.
While this gives the forums some vibrance, on the other hand, it can also escalate every so often.
I don’t see an immediate problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Well , i see one ... and each day it is bigger and bigger.... i don't see any consequences happening. And in some cases it is straight up rude ... for you it may be spice and vibrancy... to other it can be hurtful... not to mention that some of things that are written can be classified as cyber bullying.

DeletedUser

Well , i see one ... and each day it is bigger and bigger.... i don't see any consequences happening. And in some cases it is straight up rude ... for you it may be spice and vibrancy... to other it can be hurtful... not to mention that some of things that are written can be classified as cyber bullying.

You can try to not take it too personal.
That said debating is not something everyone can deal with just as with forums.

Edit
Believe me eliminating everything and all for the too sensitive beings results in either a death forum or an utterly boring one: I have seen this happening watch out what you wish for.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
@Quintense the part about language and different cultural ways i get and i agree that has to stop ... i can relate very well as non native english speaker... the part about troles not so much .... as there is not just one person i talk about ...

@Chalinna but then tell me why we need forum at all?

I tolerate a lot and can take a lot... but what hits me more is not when someone is rude to me... it is when someone is rude twords others and it can be seen in a lot of places ...and not only by one person but with mutiple at once....

I have utmost respect twords cultural differences and i never attack or comment in that way ...

Andrew420

Major
That without Agent these forums would be dead?
This forum existed for over 5 yrs before agent joined unless he was here before under an alias
The forum wasn't dead then and won't be when/if agent or his cheerleading duo:P(you know who you are) decide to leave
@ntnete0
Do yourselves a favor and just ignore the players that do nothing but repeat what other more intelligent players have taught them
They bring nothing new to the conversation
Then they cry that us English speaking people discriminate against other foreign speaking cultures when someone disagrees

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Well i can't ignore that kind of people ...

The part that i don't like is when people get called out for maybe a bit less correct wording or expresing ... it is ok when you say : oh look you made mistake ... but it is a completely different thing when you can read a subtext that actually say you are idiot without saying that ...
And when a joak is used also in that kind of a sniky way ...

P.s. This is a thred where any and every person that dose described things is talked and commented on ... i didn't name names ...

Sp32

Master Corporal
I am not going to go relive my past but I have been admin on a few webmaster forums where there are scammers and trolls yet I was still taken back by the comments on here that I read.. I stopped coming here years ago after the same guys were going around with basically a bully mentality.

I'm no flower but theres only so much I can be bothered to respond to before I end up responding in the same manner making myself look a fool.

It's not hard to add constructive criticism but it seems some people only know how to respond in a negative way.

Very disappointing that it's not been stopped.

P.s I have also spoken with nice people but it's a lot easier to notice negativity rather than positivity

Status
Not open for further replies.