• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Again My Battle Points not increase

DeletedUser

Hello,
I'm using Windows 7, google chrome and Brisgard World.

Attachments

• Battle Result FoE 1.jpg
    Battle Result FoE 1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Bronze Age Tower FoE 1.jpg
    Bronze Age Tower FoE 1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 147
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey RedHawk,

Your screenshots aren't very helpful, because it doesn't show what your Tower ranking was before the battle and after the battle.
Please post another screenshot after you win another battle today and another screenshot of your battle tower, so your ranking numbers can be compared.

- L

DeletedUser

According to his image in the Bronze Age Tower he is in sixth place with 1033 points. How to see in the first picture and won the 1033 points he needed for the next rank 271 points. Player in fifth place has 1314 points!

I still see that there is only one fight in the Bronze Age Tower in which he won the 1033 points!

As far as I can conclude that all is well, one fight, sixth place with 1033 points

Regards Zombi2k

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

According to his image in the Bronze Age Tower he is in sixth place with 1033 points. How to see in the first picture and won the 1033 points he needed for the next rank 271 points. Player in fifth place has 1314 points!

I still see that there is only one fight in the Bronze Age Tower in which he won the 1033 points!

As far as I can conclude that all is well, one fight, sixth place with 1033 points

Regards Zombi2k

Well said. I also cannot see a bug here. Please provide us with aditional information if we are to investigate further. Thank you for your posts everyone.