• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

advance quickly into next era, or wait, as long as possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey fellow players,

i'm new to the game and i was wondering...
I've finished all the research for the bronze age, collected my first champion medals (10) and competing for the second time. But now the research for bronze age is done, i'm wondering if i should go slowly into iron age, or wait as long as possible to progress and save up money and supplies and then go iron...

summary: progress forward into iron age as soon as i can, or wait, stall and save up?

PS - i'm guessing all of you have problems fitting every building in, having to limit your 'dreams' of building everything you could? :p

DeletedUser65

drive on buddy as fast as your legs can take you
advancing will give you more expansions,
better armies to progress on the campaign map
better rate of production buildings
better everything really.

DeletedUser

*gets into his 8 horses powered speed wagon and races on!*

tho if i'm getting this right, i can still compete in the bronze age championship, if i only use bronze age units, right? I'd like to collect those medals for an extra expansion before i put my spears and slingers to rest

DeletedUser65

yes you can
you can still compete in the BA tower when your in the colonial age as long as you use the right troops. if you wish you could have troops from all ages and try and compete in all towers

DeletedUser653

In new worlds the race is really important for PVP points. for example I got to most towers in Arvahall 3-5 weeks before any other player and then had about 3 weeks easy fighting for the tower while other players built up armies. I think my main objective at that time was to race to PVP towers and the first Troop building of the era.
Remember the real difference is the use of the extra expansion areas, you have more space you can have more troops etc etc

So run and run fast

Status
Not open for further replies.