• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Addonexus - first player to reach 1 billion points

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

cup.png

On behalf of the Hanseatic League team

it gives me the greatest of pleasure to announce that

Addonexus

has become the first player on the en server to achieve the score of

!!!1 billion points!!!

1Bill.jpg
Sincerly, OVERTYPE EMPEROR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96745

Congrats Addonexus!

DeletedUser10135

May I know he coud score 1 billion points with "only" 19 000 victories in PvPs. I thought the best way to score high was to win PvP battles against our neighbours. Unless he just began fighting when in CE...

DeletedUser99588

May I know he coud score 1 billion points with "only" 19 000 victories in PvPs. I thought the best way to score high was to win PvP battles against our neighbours. Unless he just began fighting when in CE...

The best way to score at this time is to keep levelling your Alcatraz. It would be interesting to know what level Alcatraz Addonexus has but that is the system in place at this time.

*** Congratulations Addonexus for being the first to reach 1 billion points ***

DeletedUser96901

actually the best score would be from contemporary era GBs :p

Alcatraz gives less points than newer GBs at the same level

but everybody thinks Alcatraz is the best choice for reaching a very high level

personally I would level the Chateau Frontenac
and at some points you would get more coins & supplies than the nonbirthday quests costs

who doesn't want his own perpetual motion :p

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Thanks, it was very fun and interesting watching my Alcatraz growing at high speed :)
Its true, CE GBs will give more points, but the problem is you cant really find enough CE BPs to unlock 50 levels, and its also hard to find contributors. Alcatraz was just my first GB that reached level 30 and started giving more points and bigger rewards and leveling up even faster. Most people work on their Alcatraz and its the most popular GB since GvG, so you can easily find Alcatraz that are leveling up and grab some blueprints from there, compared to any other GB.
I also like Frontenac too, but not many people would contribute in it. And you cant tell to your contributors where to drop their FPs, they always contribute to the GB for which they want BPs :)

DeletedUser100008

First to reach 2 billion points now, congrats!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you haven't unlocked all of those levels on all of those GBs without using diamonds...
Quite a lot of diamonds in fact, probably somewhere around 100k by my very rough calculation... :p

Looks like they didn't fully think through the scoring implications when they removed the level caps on GBs...

DeletedUser11691

4 Billion Points

Congratulations Addonexus for achieving and surpassing 4 Billion Points

Status
Not open for further replies.