• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add Visual Aid in Event History: X posted in X forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser2456
  • Start date

DeletedUser2456

Proposal:
Have a new event history saying when someone posts a new topic / forum in the guild forum

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes

Reason:
Guild forum activity is so low and I dont think people know where it is / what to do / when someone has posted.
Adds more discussion in forums then guild mass mail

Details:
Example - Chromeozone posted a new topic in Trade Market
Chromeozone replied to a post in Trade Market
Chromeozone posted a new poll in Anouncments

Visual Aids:
NONE sorry.

Balance:
//

Abuse Prevention:
There would be no abuse using this new function

Summary:

Let me see who has poasted in forums without having to chck every single topic and forum.

DeletedUser4800

No, it would make it too busy, too clumped up. I mean if you've got an active guild with lots of polishing/motivating and then you also have a decent neighborhood with attacks and stuff, then trades the history event can get clumped up very fast, so I don't need more events that don't even mean much.

You could just visit the forum, its like 15 seconds and see if there are new posts.

DeletedUser

As SlickR said, try and modify something so that it would make the news not so crowded, only then i will +1 it.

Note: This is actually a good replacement if the devs are so determined to not change the chat system.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

+1 if under the news tab, there was two histories (normal and guild forum)