• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add tab in global ranking based on battles won

Andrew420

Major
PROPSAL
My idea is a simple one. Since there is already 3 tabs in Global ranking ,guild ,player ,medals. Add one more that ranks players based on battles won. The numbers are there just have to group in order
CHECK FOR SIMILAR IDEAS
I checked all idea sections didn't find any but I could have missed it there are a lot of ideas
REASON
The battles won are being counted already but for what. This would give them a purpose
DETAILS
The idea is pretty self explanatory .The battles won that are currently being counted would be ranked from player with most to player with least
VISUAL AID
none
BALANCE
Unless having 4 tabs in global is not technologically possible I don't see anyway it would change game other than giving players quicker way to see who wins most fights
ABUSE PREVENTON
I don't know how you could abuse ranking system besides buying your way to top with cups and diamonds
SUMMARY
Since this idea is only suggesting a revamp of an already existing game feature I cant think of any ways to improve idea

DeletedUser2989

+1 :)

The ranking by points and medals already show the number of battles won and it's useless without being able to look at a tab that shows ranking by battles won as well. There are several ways to gain points, there are several ways to gain medals and there are several "ways" (continent battles, PvP and GvG) to increase battles won. So really each ranking system takes into consideration the various ways to improve and while I wouldn't care too much about battles won some people would love to see that kind of ranking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

-1, would of been glad when it was just PvP, but since GvG was introduced (and the PME wave bug), it won't feel fair anymore

Andrew420

Major
-1, would of been glad when it was just PvP, but since GvG was introduced (and the PME wave bug), it won't feel fair anymore
Unfortunately I haven't fought 2 wave battle yet. So I don't know when you retreat after 1st wave if you got credit for battle won along with the pts you weren't supposed to get. I do know in the lower ages if you retreat the amount of fights you have in the towers goes up but the number of battles won do not increase .If you retreat after 1st wave and you get credit for a battle won I would think that is a bug just like receiving the pts after 1st wave retreat

DeletedUser15432

I quite like this idea as at the moment I have to troll through all the players to see what my battle ranking is, therefore a +1 for this idea