• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: Add pop up box after finish special production - do you want to aid this building

Would a pop up box asking if you wish to aid after using finish special production save you clicks

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Ma Car

Private
Proposal:

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
Yes

Reason:
It is time consuming to use multiple finish special production items

Details:
Each finish special production and then to aid the building requires 2 visits to the inventory. First to type in the item then to use it on the required building, then back to the inventory to do it all again to aid the building then collect it and repeat over and over.
When we use finish special production item - it would improve game playability to have a pop up box to ask if you wish to aid the building.
Visual Aids:

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
None

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Absolutely not x100
There are so many unwanted and time wasting popups on the game already - in fact, you are even missing mentioning the popup when you collect after using your finish special production.

Ma Car

Private
Absolutely not x100
There are so many unwanted and time wasting popups on the game already - in fact, you are even missing mentioning the popup when you collect after using your finish special production.
This would be a time saving pop up for multiple uses of finish special production item. Wouldn’t happen during your normal collection just if you used this item. It would reduce a 10 step procedure to 4 steps for each item you used.

Last edited:

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
No from me, screen is too cluttered as it is, rather I want the ability in settings to choose whether I want informational pop ups or not...

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
A better solution would be multi word search on inventory, so you could search 'special' and 'aid' at the same time, then each time you went to inventory till you clear the search they would both be there without scrolling.

Ma Car

Private
A better solution would be multi word search on inventory, so you could search 'special' and 'aid' at the same time, then each time you went to inventory till you clear the search they would both be there without scrolling.
Any solution would be better than the amount of clicking it takes to use a finish special production item and then aid it - repeat multiple times

Ma Car

Private
Another idea would be to add the option to the existing pop up box
“do you wish to use finish special production on X building” or
“Do you wish to use FSP on X building and aid it from your inventory”
So no extra pop up box just a choice on the existing one

Emberguard

Legend
it would improve game playability to have a pop up box to ask if you wish to aid the building.
Visual Aids:

Are you saying this is just a popup telling you the building needs Aid?

Or are you saying you want to add in functionality to the popup so it can consume Self-Aid from inventory?

Ma Car

Private
Are you saying this is just a popup telling you the building needs Aid?

Or are you saying you want to add in functionality to the popup so it can consume Self-Aid from inventory?
The second one - no need to go back to inventory to find aid when using FSP

Ma Car

Private
Well then, I would like that but also hope it doesn't get lost in translation when implementing it.
So maybe I start a different new idea - as it would be different - change the existing pop up box when using finish special production to include the option to aid from inventory ? Is that a clearer explanation not likely to get lost? :)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Your Idea is already heavily voting No - so making a minor change like this is not going to make a difference. People in general are sick and tired of all the pop up boxes that Inno has already implemented in the game. Creating more popups that only a very very small population of players would use, and even those, would only be using very rarely, is absolutely not a good idea.

Ma Car

Private
Your Idea is already heavily voting No - so making a minor change like this is not going to make a difference. People in general are sick and tired of all the pop up boxes that Inno has already implemented in the game. Creating more popups that only a very very small population of players would use, and even those, would only be using very rarely, is absolutely not a good idea.
Rarely? I can’t comment on number of players but it is a daily chore for me. And by amending it, it would not be an extra pop up just more info on already existing one. However, i agree people don’t seem interested - fair enough