• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add players name who sent the invitation in the guild admin page.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
In a few sentences, state the general concept of your idea.
Add players name who sent the invitation in the guild admin page.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
Yes

Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Couldn't find similar.

Reason:
So you know who recruits who. Will help guild officers

Details:
When the recruiter sends the invitation, on the admin page, it doesn't show who invited that player, it only shows the player that is being invited. My proposal is to add the players name somewhere on that line, who is inviting that person.

Visual Aids:
1ffhfn.jpg

Balance:
Describe what impact this idea will have on other game features. Will it require adjustments or changes? If so, be specific.

DeletedUser7719

It's not that I don't like it; it's one of two of these options that gets me thinking:
1) If there is a random invitation that a guild leader doesn't recongize, he would just merely ask all the other leaders of which one invited, but
2) if the member has already joined before a leader notices the person on the list, there would be no point of this idea.

My opinion would be to show who invited the player in the event history once he/she joined the guild. (Ex: zheka joined your guild through the invitation by byeordie)

DeletedUser

1) If there is a random invitation that a guild leader doesn't recongize, he would just merely ask all the other leaders of which one invited
Why go though that trouble, if the feature can be implement right there on the screen

2) if the member has already joined before a leader notices the person on the list, there would be no point of this idea.
If the person already joined, it would not show up in the Admin page, and I don't care either. I just wanted to have that feature implemented to show for the "awaiting" player.

2)My opinion would be to show who invited the player in the event history once he/she joined the guild. (Ex: zheka joined your guild through the invitation by byeordie)
That would be a good idea as well, as it will not clutter your history more, it will just have additional words to that line

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind seeing both ideas added. I always say, the more information available, the better.

DeletedUser

-1 I don't think it's worth the effort. For me personally it wouldn't add up allot of "new Possibilities"

EDIT ---------------------------
I actually support this idea my next comment in this thread explains why.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah pardon me i did not understand the ideas in the correct way. I was looking at it 'from another point of view'.

Actually, yes. For guild where allot of people can recruit other player it would be very helpful + since it is very hard to promote a 'guild leadership' idea i will definitely support this.

Again, great idea i simply misunderstood it.
+1