• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add or change goods deposits

DeletedUser

I just thought up an idea that would benefit most people in the game.

I am in a small guild, and while most goods can be covered by someone in the guild, we are having massive issues obtaining Talc and Tar. My community has very few people who make it, so trades are rare for these goods and most people who reach LMA or higher tend to exclusively trade in guild. On the other end of the scale, out of 6 players in my guild who is in LMA or higher, 4 of us have Brass deposits. Out of 4 in Colonial, 3 of us have Coffee deposits. Would it be possible, probably as a diamond purchace, to either add or change deposits. Even those who don't pay money into the game would benefit if 1 player in a small guild has paid money for diamonds in order to help the rest of the guild. One drawback to the add idea would be cash-shop players who would buy all deposits, but if you implemented a system where a deposit could be changed (by choice, not random), that would still mean every player can still only build 2 deposit goods from each era. I would be willing to pay alot of money to change a deposit (around 2000-3000 diamonds seems fair per deposit).

Chewbacci

DeletedUser

This is unlikely to be implemented, I think. What I would suggest is, if you can't find a player to add to your guild with the deposits you are short on, you can always find another guild on your world that produces talc in abundance and temporarily send a member over to do trading as part of an agreement. Try looking up Founders of guilds at a similar level as yours and see if you can work out an arrangement beneficial to everyone.

DeletedUser

You could also try to find a producer of the goods, send them a message, add as friend and set up a large trade for these goods. Yes it would cost a forge point, but only one or two if you pay back in two different goods :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

I did trade with one community member in the past, and I ended up having 6 LMA buildings, and the player who I was trading with had 6 Talc buildings. I gained 1000+ Talc, but now it's all gone. The player doesn't make Talc in large quantity anymore, and finding a player who will trade 100's of goods regularly (between 100-200 a day) could be difficult again. With GB's as well, I will most likely be needing at least another 1000 soon. In the end, all these idea are temporary solutions, similar to 'putting a band aid on a broken limb'. Also, none of my guild members would want to leave the guild to trade, as anyone who would, would be at a disadvantage (for example, guild messages, and Mot/Pol members). While I do agree it's a long shot, it would be nice to have a more permanent solution. However, if anyone who can make Talc or Tar is reading this and is looking for a Guild, they are more than welcome to join.