• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add Military Buildings to the Idle Icon

DeletedUser7719

Proposal/Details/Summary:
If a military building is idle put the Idle (Sleeping moon) Icon AT THE SIDEBAR

Have I...:
Yes, but I didn't spend too much time on it

Reason:
Sometimes I may have a treb/gsw building that can employ, but I am unaware of it. I'm pretty sure it happens to all of us at times.

Abuse:
I don't see any abuse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my experience the Idle Icon DOES appear when the military building is idle and able to produce another unit with the exception of buildings that do not have all the slots unlocked. I am happy with it the way it is.

DeletedUser1094

Yep, the Idle-icon already appears, at military buildings, when an unlocked slot is unused and a unit-training is not going on. I haven't noticed any failure of appearance of the Moon.
...or maybe I somehow misunderstand the proposal?

DeletedUser5026

Hey all,

I believe what byeordie is talking about is the sidebar on the right. At the moment, when a production building is idle, a sleeping moon icon appears BOTH above the building and on the sidebar. However, when a military building is idle, the icon only appears above the building, but not on the sidebar. I think he is requesting that the icon appear there as well.

I agree that his idea has merit, for players with sprawling towns and a short term memory, they might have lost a soldier, got distracted by some other pressing issues, and forget to train another, because the floating moon icon is in some offscreen area of the map. However, I would suggest a different icon, so players can tell if it is a idle production building, or a idle military building.

Cheers,
L.R.