• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add log off button to the game interface when visiting neighbours

DeletedUser5026

Proposal: Add log off button (shown in Visual Aids) to the game interface when visiting neighbours.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes. No one seems to have thought of it.

Reason: If I can log off from my own city, why can't I log off when visiting another city? Besides, sometimes the city of another player loads funny, and having a log off button there means I can log off from there straight away, without having to return to my own city first.

Details: Err, this is a fairly simple suggestion, right?

Visual Aids: Logoff.JPG

Balance/Abuse Prevention: This will probably bring balance to the Force, but if it is abused, the user may turn to the Dark Side... :p