• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add a new tab to the message centre

woody432

Private
Hi FOE team

Would it be possible, on the next change log to add an extra tab to the message centre as you have 3 tabs, inbox, outbox and write message.

In the "write message box" as you know on the right it has a box "all guild members" can we not have another one next to it on a tab or below it that says "all friends" as sometimes we need to contact more than one friend and this would be very helpful especially if it can be used in the guild wars, but would be a nice add on anyway.

woody432

DeletedUser15432

Hi FOE team

Would it be possible, on the next change log to add an extra tab to the message centre as you have 3 tabs, inbox, outbox and write message.

In the "write message box" as you know on the right it has a box "all guild members" can we not have another one next to it on a tab or below it that says "all friends" as sometimes we need to contact more than one friend and this would be very helpful especially if it can be used in the guild wars, but would be a nice add on anyway.

woody432

+1 for a very hood idea

DeletedUser7719

I don't mainly want to contact all my friends at once, but maybe that's just me.

DeletedUser16026

While one may want to contact all their friends, I'm not sure if their friends would want to be in that group conversation. Doubtful that the friends would all be friends among them, so this group of people might not be very happy you've put them together. I've seen a player do that manually, contact all their friends in a message about fp contributions, and it turned ugly pretty quickly because two of the folks on the list had been doing the plunderer/plundered dance previously.

Not that the idea is not nice, it just has a huge potential downside.

DeletedUser13082

If you have your scroll bar at the bottom of the screen set to your friendlist then when typing in names in the write message address bar it will be names of friendlist members which will pop up in the auto fill box. This also works when scroll bar is set to guild and neighbourhood