• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Actual Real Guild Treasury for GVG

DeletedUser3315

Proposal: We need a fully functioning Guild Treasury for GVG goods and units.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Nothing posted on this forum yet.

Reason: The cost of our next siege is 400 of each PE good. The current system means we have to trade a lot between guild members before we can place the siege and guild members have to mess around a lot if they just want to place a portion of the goods required (eg 10 or 20 goods) by temp placing some goods into trade then donating. There really needs to be a central vault where both goods and units can be allocated into a pool that the trusted guild members can then use to set siege's and defense armies. The current system requires so much work for guild leaders to co-ordinate its a huge time drain.

Details: See above. I know we have a very poorly implemented treasury now but it really needs refining and should have the ability to add one or two units of troops as well as goods. It would allow all guild members to feel more involved in gvg too as currently our smaller members feel a little left out.

Visual Aids: None

Balance: Every guild would have the same.

Abuse Prevention: Cant see a way this could be abused.

Summary: Give us a proper guild treasury for GVG.

DeletedUser4089

+1

And Countess said it had been noted that a better treasury was needed already. But very good to let them know exactly what kind of things we're looking to get from it.

DeletedUser

From the messages I have seen from TheCountess, the treasury system is still in development and is incomplete in it's current form. Though there is no harm in submitting an idea, features that are currently in-development are not likely to be changed from the intended plan.

In terms of the troops donation you mention, I actually like that idea and would focus some development on that idea and see if we can expand on that a bit more. i.e where would the troops go, who and how would they be placed into an army? So as to avoid guilds simply amassing huge back-up armies, it might be worthwhile to have a coin/supply cost attached to units within the guild pool in some way

DeletedUser96867

SPOILER

The long awaited guild treasury was introduced with the latest update on the test server. While it still has problems and needs work it's the first clear sign that this issue will actually be addressed. I'm certain that an improved guild treasury in some form will soon be introduced.

In terms of a guild troops unit pool and the questions asked above by facetiousMike:
1)where would the troops go:
They would be placed in the guild unit treasury and could only be used for placing defense armies/siege armies not for attacking.

2) who and how would they be placed into an army?
Those with the appropriate gvg rights would be able to select units from the guild unit treasury when placing sieges/defense armies. A button would have to be added to the army management window allowing players with rights to toggle between their personal units, and the guilds unit treasury.

3) So as to avoid guilds simply amassing huge back-up armies
I would suggest that units donated to the goods unit pool must be attached units. They would not be unlinked from their players military building until used by the guild. An option would have to added so the individual player could either reclaim the unit from the guild unit treasury if it hasn't been used, or so the player can deleted and start retraining the unit should the guild not use it in a timely fashion.

Make sense? Am i missing anything?