• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Action points ?

DeletedUser

Im not sure they are action points! When i try to support someone or motivate buiding i cant , in the bottom i can see 1/1 that mean i dont have some points to do that right? Also i was attacking today like 2,3 hours like crazy i plundred alot of gold , but now when i winn battle i cant steal something cause it also like 1/1 , how do i get those points or whatever you call it? And why i dont have them anymore ?

Sorry for my english :)

DeletedUser

Hello BrokenCarr0t, welcome to the forums.

I'm not sure what you call "they" in "they are action points", nor what you mean by 1/1 :D

Could you please be a little clearer, and/or post a screenshot? Thank you!

DeletedUser

Okej, ill try to explain :)

When go in in someones city , like overview,then i go to action, so there is a two support button , but i cant use them , it says ''You have no actions left''
Same when i try to steal from enemy i defeated. I hope you know what i mean now :)

DeletedUser

Ah yes, now I understand what you mean! Thank you :)

Trouble for you is probably that you only have 1 action per 24 hours for each village that you visit. This could be an attack, or a polish/motivation. So if you have been there before in the last 24 hours, you cannot do anything yet.
Also, it could be so that the person you visit has nothing left to do in his village.

Hope that helps!

DeletedUser

So, if you attack city then you cant support them in next 24 hours...
Well , thank you so much for your time. Im sure gona come with more questions later.

DeletedUser

That's what we're here for :D

And since you have obviously just started on the game, here's a guide (click) that could be very helpful for you.
There are plenty of other guides with lots of information in the guides section of these forums as well.

Enjoy the game!

DeletedUser

Well i have a problem with "You have no actions left" message. I haven't been able to polish or motive some people's cities for a few days now. Tried it on different PCs, different ISPs and so on and it just doesn't work. Can someone put it on his to-do list? Because it's really annoying. It seems as if the action from last week still didn't reset or something.

DeletedUser

Best advice I can give you is to submit an in-game support ticket, right click in-game, click support, choose your world, and follow instructions.

Once you do this, we can look into your account to make sure everything is working correctly.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empires.