• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Account Retrieval

DeletedUser107363

Hi...

I just want to ask if its possible to retrieve an account. I already played FoE long ago when it was still not available for mobile. When I saw that it was already available in PlayStore and AppStore I decided to play again. Is there a way to retrieve my old account?

Thanks...

DeletedUser7719

Can you access your account on when you're playing on the computer? If you haven't reached the Early Middle Ages and stopped playing for at least a month, there is a chance that your account may have been deleted. If you know for sure you still have an account, then check if you're playing on the correct server: Click on the flag in the upper-right corner of the login screen and try EN, US, and ZZ to see if any of them will accept your username/password. (This server is the EN server, while US and ZZ are the only other ones that use English)

DeletedUser107363

Hmmm... I remember my account being in "Late Middle Ages" or even passed that age and in early of "Colonial Ages"... But that was a very long time ago... Can't remember if it was US or EN server though. At that time I just login with my Google email address...

DeletedUser107311

If you could send us a ticket with as much info as you can remember about your account, we can try to track it down for you if it is on this server :). To send us a ticket, right click in game and select 'contact support'. Or if you know the email address your old account was associated with, use the link at the top of the forum, and send us a ticket from that email address.