• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Accessing Brisgard

DeletedUser

Hi there, been unable to log into Brisgard for a few days now.

loosing rents and supliers (just when I needed them)

any since of a fix?

DeletedUser

As hint suggested, please try clearing your cache and cookies.
Also note that having multiple tabs open will reduce priorities to FoE, which can make it extremely slow, as will having old cookies and cache.

Here are some guides on clearing your cache for Firefox, IE and Chrome:

Firefox:
Click me

IE 7, 8&9:
Internet Explorer 9 and 8:
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History... .

- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.

- Click Delete.

Internet Explorer 7:
- From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History... .

- To delete your cache, click Delete files... .
- To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies... .
- To delete your history, click Delete history... .

Click Close, and then click OK to exit.

Chrome:
Click me

Also make sure you have the latest Flashplayers:
Click me

Hope that helps,

- L

DeletedUser11258

There must be something wrong with FOE and the Brisgard server, clearing cookies etc. dont work

I've been trying to login all day and it hasnt worked. I keep getting the same error message "Sorry, your password is wrong"
and I haven't changed my password! Also when I try the "Forgotten your password?" button FOE says "Sorry, nobody has registered with the e-mail you have entered." which is BS. I bought diamonds just two days ago, now it's like my account don't exist anymore.

DeletedUser

Have you checked you are logging in to the right language version of the game? Check the little flag on the top right of the login screen, and make sure you have the correct one chosen :) Hope it will solve your problem.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

A picture for clarification:
2872gig.png

- L

DeletedUser11258

Have you checked you are logging in to the right language version of the game? Check the little flag on the top right of the login screen, and make sure you have the correct one chosen :) Hope it will solve your problem.

~Mutzena~

OMG you are correct :) I'm on vacation in Dubai and therefore when accessing foe.tv I got another language server than the one I use :o]

Thanks for the help!

DeletedUser

OMG you are correct :) I'm on vacation in Dubai and therefore when accessing foe.tv I got another language server than the one I use :o]

Thanks for the help!

Hehe. Yes, the .tv usually takes you to the .us or a registration screen depending on how it was set-up. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Glad the issue is solved for you.

Happy holidays and enjoy the game!

- L