• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

abusive players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I used to mot/pol all people in my neighbourhood but my rank hardly changed. Now I attack everyone and my rank over the last month has gone from 320 to 120.

But now I am getting abusive emails from the players in my neighbourhood.

I am being called childish for playing the game in the way it is designed. Is this fair??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

Not at all, I suggest you email him back and suggest in a nice manner that he tones down his abusive language otherwise you will double your efforts and only plunder his most valuable buildings.

Other thing to do is to talk to your guild and get all players to attack and plunder him, I tend to find that after 3 days of 50 players attacking and plundering he will apologise and accept that one person plundering is much better then a coordinated attack by 50 players (bring on the guild wars!).

The game allows you to attack and plunder and theres nothing wrong in that at all, if he keeps on being abusive report him by submitting ticket (right click anywhere on the page)

Have fun VFRMark

DeletedUser

I am being called an butt and childish for playing the game in the way it is designed. Is this fair??

No, this is not fair at all. Everyone playing the game has the same options at his disposal and if he chooses to motivate/polish rather than to attack you, then that is his choice. It does not oblige you to reciprocate (in the same manner ;)) at all. Remember, you can always right-click anywhere in your town, click on support and send in a ticket (include screenshots of the messages he sent you).

Other thing to do is to talk to your guild and get all players to attack and plunder him, I tend to find that after 3 days of 50 players attacking and plundering he will apologise and accept that one person plundering is much better then a coordinated attack by 50 players (bring on the guild wars!).

That's true only if you're having fellow guild members in your neighbourhood.

DeletedUser4089

If a player sends you an abusive message in-game, please don't copy it to the forums. Instead, please submit an in-game ticket by right-clicking anywhere in-game, selecting 'Support' and following the prompts.

Support staff will then be able to take any appropriate action against rule-breaking.

DeletedUser

Closing this thread as the appropriate instructions to deal with the situation have been given above :)

~Mutzena~

Status
Not open for further replies.