• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Aborting after clicking the support button (Motivate / Polish)

DeletedUser737

World:
Arvahall

Browser and Version:
Firefox Nightly, Firefox 11.0 and both current versions of IE and Chrome.

Overview of the bug:
After clicking the support button to either motivate or polish an other players property, it is not possible to actually cancel the action.
If you click cancel action, the smiling sun cursor goes away, as well as the cancel action button itself, BUT it is possible to click on an available building afterwards anyway and support it.

Screenshots:

53914340.jpg

60696952.jpg

79382308.jpg

74865385.jpg

71183705.jpg

I made a gif to show the problem. I didn't want to implement it directly, since there might still be people out there without a dsl-flatrate or browsing with a smartphone. (the gif is quiet large)
forge.gif - click here

Urgency:
non-game changing (but might be a bit of a disappointment if you actually wanted to support an other building)

Preventative Actions:
different browsers, different pcs

Summary:
See Overview (the bug is pretty straight forward :) )

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Yes (support, motivate, Polish)

Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:
looks server-sided to me :)

edited to fit the format.

2. edit:

It is also possible to click support and then switch to the property of an other player and then click on a building there, while neither the sun-cursor nor the cancel action button are shown.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Kuh,

no answer to this bug, but it looks like your picture had a 128 MB size :rolleyes:
So maybe you want to change it from gif to jpg ?
This would be reduce the size to about 1-2 MB of your picture.
There are many tools around which could do that for you.

Paint - Windows (free)

Downloads :
Paint.net - Windows (free)
Gimp - more OS's (Win, Mac, Linux) (free & open source).

Try to google them, they are mostly the first result you get.
Also you could use any other programm with gif to jpg conversion these above are only examples of freeware.

Greetings
Funonline

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser737

Its not a picture :)
its a clip I made showing my mouse movement, its probably best to download before watching. (about 550 frames)

but you are right, to make it easier, I edited the first post and added 5 screenshots to make it clearer.

DeletedUser17

Yes confirmed. Thank you for your bug report, and for using the format.

SC-2607