• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A way to make use of your excess coins/supplies

DeletedUser6525

Proposal:
My idea is to have certain "high level" buildings and/or items for sale for those who have an excess of several million coins and supplies just lying about without any use.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I have, and I couldn't find any ideas like this one.

Reason:
A lot of people have several million coins and supplies just lying about without any use. Sure, every time there's a new age released, a lot of those coins/supplies goes to the new research and the cost of building those new buildings. But for a lot of people that's not even nearly enough to put a dent in their savings. This is an idea to make use of those savings that otherwise would never be used for anything.

Details:
My suggestion is simply to have some special buildings and/or items, costing maybe something between one and several million coins/supplies each for people to buy who has more savings than they could otherwise possibly use.

These buildings would naturally be better than the ones normally available. They could really be anything, like:

Houses/Supply buildings/Cultural buildings that are stronger than the ones normally offered.

Special buildings with small Great Building-like bonuses, for example like those Watchtowers offered during the easter event.

Special soldiers/Soldier Barracks otherwise unavailable, like the Rogue. Or just simply a completely new type of soldier.

Really, it could be anything. It doesn't even have to be anything at all like the things I suggested. Heck, if you don't like the idea of players with excess savings getting advantageous things like that, it could even be something virtually useless like some new cool avatars for several million a piece, or a useless statue for your town that basically does nothing at all except showing other people that you have a ton of coins/supplies to spend.

Just simply something to make use of those several million coins/supplies a lot of people have that otherwise has no use at all.

Visual Aids:
Don't really see how to make a visual aid of this, but maybe something like a special store like the one from the easter event where all of those expensive things would be available for purchase.

Balance:
The balance would be completely depending on how powerful these new buildings/items would be and their respective price.

Abuse Prevention:
I can't really see any way to abuse this, other than that the ones with more coins/supplies would simply be able to get more stuff.

Summary:
Simply something that makes use of all the excess coins/supplies that a lot of people have saved up during the ages that otherwise would have no use at all.

DeletedUser7719

Things you can do with excess supplies: Build a bunch of houses for more coins. Now you spend the rest of your coins on forge points and help a guild/friend

Problem solved!
(But seriously, this sounds like something you should only see by the end of the game)

DeletedUser

Perhaps the excesses could be used for Guild purposes. I mean the Guild could allow donations to pay a Sargeant-at-arms who would give every member an additional 4% town defense. Of course there are many possibilities but I am thinking the idea of somewhere to spend the excesses is good in theory so +1