• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

a kind of boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser643

Hi
First :Action is poor,no real battles,no possibility to conquer neighbours or getting taxes from them
two : i understand buying diamonds give some help however the way to expand a town is slow,inadequate by the ratio of cost and surface.
Three : too much bugs as connection problems and others,seems game developpers does not care by solving the problems,if it keeps on going like this the game won t be a succes as tribal war.Buying diamonds with all this problems is a real rip off

DeletedUser

First, this is still a beta and an early one at that, it needs changes and adaptation but you talk like you were expecting a fully done 2 years running fool-proof game, sorry, come back next year.

Second, this is not tribal wars, to play a game like tribal wars, please go to tribalwars.com and not forgeofempires.com.

Third, nobody is forcing you to buy diamonds, wait for them to be cheaper or play for free, your choice.

Thank you, you may step aside now.

DeletedUser

I've been tempted to buy some Diamonds, and yes I gave in and got some. Not many but enough to get me going, will I buy more? Not at the moment, the game need's more action, bigger armies and less emphasis on building a bigger village. Is this another game designed to get money out of players, if so it will not go far as player's will see through it.

DeletedUser

First, this is still a beta and an early one at that, it needs changes and adaptation but you talk like you were expecting a fully done 2 years running fool-proof game, sorry, come back next year.

Second, this is not tribal wars, to play a game like tribal wars, please go to tribalwars.com and not forgeofempires.com.

Third, nobody is forcing you to buy diamonds, wait for them to be cheaper or play for free, your choice.

Thank you, you may step aside now.

First;
..and as a beta attempt at a game, suggestions, complaints and comparisons to other SUCCESSFUL games are EXACTLY the kind of input that is needed to improve this game...

Second;
Surely the man knows how to do a search for tribal wars, so your "reply" is useless
Tribal Wars, The West, etc... players are the loyal CUSTOMERS that Inno wants to play here so they can create another successful game.
Nobody likes a rude, smart ass. Get over yourself, son..

Third;
Wow...that's really profound. Very helpful.

Thank you, son..you're dismissed..run along now...

DeletedUser

Hi
First :Action is poor,no real battles,no possibility to conquer neighbours or getting taxes from them
two : i understand buying diamonds give some help however the way to expand a town is slow,inadequate by the ratio of cost and surface.
Three : too much bugs as connection problems and others,seems game developpers does not care by solving the problems,if it keeps on going like this the game won t be a succes as tribal war.Buying diamonds with all this problems is a real rip off

You better quit :D

DeletedUser

Saxon, I think I am liking your style and attitude.

Thanks mate.
I'm not some little teenybopper chit chatting nonsense on a forum.

I have 5 years experience on TW.
3 years on .net and the rest on various other servers (U.S., U.K.) EXCLUSIVELY as a premium player. I NEVER play TW without premium.

I played "The West" for 2 years and played with premium almost the whole time.....I started when it came out in beta. ;)

I'm trying to be helpful but these self important, arrogant kids they have as mods...and their cheerleaders/suckups...are really obstructing and slowing down the process and people are leaving.
Mods should essentiallyquit power tripping and STFU and let us discuss the game.

I admit I bait them into saying some of the stupid things they do.It's almost as much fun as playing the game.....They're so easy and predictable...LMAO..they come to a battle of wits unarmed.

This game has a lot of potential but really the question we need to ask and have answered by the devs. is "EXACTLY what kind of game are you trying to make?"

Is it supposed to be a war game where you farm other players for resources like TW?
Is it supposed to be sim city where everyone just builds pretty little buildings?

What IS the focus and purpose?

DeletedUser

Well, I'm pretty much what you seem to term a noob to this world. This means I may bring something fresh, or I might talk total drivel. What's a beta game? And would it be possible to have a chat room on a simple button entry, where questions can be asked, whinges made etc and have them disappear after a set scroll length, rather than laboriously trudging through these forums and save the forums for more worthwhile things. Hmm...I wonder if this warrants a thread.

DeletedUser1277

'm trying to be helpful but these self important, arrogant kids they have as mods...and their cheerleaders/suckups...are really obstructing and slowing down the process and people are leaving.
Mods should essentially quit power tripping and STFU and let us discuss the game.
Spoken Like a true veteran of T.W forums I myself am also a 5 yr vet of T.W.

DeletedUser

So, thanks for the help of saying what a beta game is. As I said, gaming's new to me. And what's a premium player? I suppose there'll be no response to that either.

DeletedUser276

a premium player is someone who buys diamonds to get ahead ingame :)

DeletedUser276

its what allows this game to exist. I mean cmon... someone has to pay our wages... we dont have wages? ah crud now someone tells me.

DeletedUser1294

There should be some kind of a seperating system between normal players and diamond users.
There's two guys using diamonds and they are 100k ahead of me and 4 and 5 daily.

For full fairness there should be one diamond only group (save cash for server) and one free player group (save cash for server) per server.

DeletedUser

Haha - we are payed with love from players like Grouchy my friend :)

ROFL 100K they aren't using many diamonds... I am playing 1 game with diamonds and one without... the game with I am several million ahead of the nearest rival...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1294

They login very sparsely (once per 4/8 hours - had chalets and long-set potteries in bronze, now i can constantly plunder their hour villas until 4th hour, tailors same thing.)
They both have only 1 material-making building, and most researches done before us. I log for a very long time daily and collect so many 15 minute things and still they manage to get ahead of me.

Your situation is extremely unfair and I wouldn't be surprised if any of them quit, moreof I'm not surprised people say trade isn't going on or become inactive if that's the situation groups are in.

DeletedUser

They login very sparsely (once per 4/8 hours - had chalets and long-set potteries in bronze, now i can constantly plunder their hour villas until 4th hour, tailors same thing.)
They both have only 1 material-making building, and most researches done before us. I log for a very long time daily and collect so many 15 minute things and still they manage to get ahead of me.

Your situation is extremely unfair and I wouldn't be surprised if any of them quit, moreof I'm not surprised people say trade isn't going on or become inactive if that's the situation groups are in.

What the hell You talking about? How can You "constantly" plunder someone if i'ts possible only once per 24h?:confused:

DeletedUser1294

I attacked them, won and I didn't plunder.
Came back an hour later and I was still able to plunder.
And again.
And again.
He collects.
Cycle goes on.

DeletedUser1294

a) I was commenting on a reply
b) Pay for Advantage in a BETA game. Makes sense.
c) Yes I did read your reply.

Every few replies you make you always mention 'BETA GAME!', yet as far to my mind, the majority of beta games that are p2a or p2w or p2p have failed, whilst I have never ever seen a good game having a working paying system as it doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser1081

So, thanks for the help of saying what a beta game is. As I said, gaming's new to me. And what's a premium player? I suppose there'll be no response to that either.

... a beta game (aka a game in beta phase) is still being tested. a premium player is one who pays for some added attraction in a game, even though it's possible to play for free. in this game a premium player is one who buys diamonds.

and when you add your own questions to a thread where other people are busy talking about something else, you gots to be prepared for it to be disregarded. i even kinda doubt you'll actually come back to read this reply but i'm practicing leaps of faith today.

Status
Not open for further replies.