• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: A Cool Idea 2.0

MACdady

Private
Proposal: I think it would be really cool if you upgrade event buildings like the Colossus, Governor's Villa and the Crow's Nest infinitely. Reason: There is limited space and it would give someone a reason to try to get as many upgrades as possible. Balance: Everyone could do it so it would completely balanced. Abuse prevention: I see no potential abuse beyond what is all ready possible with the event buildings. Summary: I think it would be really cool and make the game better if you could upgrade the event buildings like the Colossus, Governor's Vila and the Crow's Nest infinitely.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
No, absolutely not. What reason is there to have that? The ARC is already over powered, and there are so much FP's available, that it is a form of abuse. Newer players would see almost an impossible challenge to reach any of the higher players (it already seems impossible for a newer player to rise up in the ranks) - so best thing about the game is playing at your own speed and the reward is the time spent.
Also, there would be a much reduced motivation for the 'pay' players to obtain new event buildings, as their existing buildings would existentially more powerful than any new building - so they may decide to obtain one new event building, but would have very little inclination to pay to obtain extra buildings. Diamond farms are already a somewhat abused form of play as well. Creating something else like your suggestion would be nothing but abusive would be a complete turnoff and would make the game far poorer.
Anything unlimited, or potentially unlimited, does nothing but lead to abuse.