• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A bit complaint on Fall Event

DeletedUser113467

In quest 15, I must finish one of each production option once. As far as my careful while playing, I have finished 8 hours production option twice, but the status still 6/8, whereas it should be 7/8.

Also, that 1 day waiting is what a waste of time.

DeletedUser96901

6/8 ??
there are only 6
so with 6/6 it would already be finished

DeletedUser113467

Correct, my mistake, I'm sorry, due to screen limitation 5/6 read on screen 6/8

DeletedUser113467

But, now I wonder, I h ave completed all 6 production options, but the status is still 5/6, how do I know which option I didn't completed?

DeletedUser112745

Blacksmiths are really handy for these tasks. Very small and means you don’t have to wait 8-24 hours for your main production buildings to compete the task. Of course, Blacksmiths are a waste of the LoA bonus, if you have that, but gotta do what you gotta do. :)

DeletedUser15986

Blacksmiths are really handy for these tasks. Very small and means you don’t have to wait 8-24 hours for your main production buildings to compete the task. Of course, Blacksmiths are a waste of the LoA bonus, if you have that, but gotta do what you gotta do. :)

The "90x5minutes" DC breaks the bonus every time anyway. (So does any 5m/15m/1h one.)

I've stopped caring about it and fully embraced Forge of Blacksmiths. :)

Galladhorn

Monarch
BLACKSMITHS
Yup, as said above – Anybody who have the space for some Blacksmiths will have far less trouble fulfilling many of the Production Requests from not only this event but most events. They only take 20 min. to build and in case a event quest requires the player to build somthing else the Blacksmiths are easily removed making space for the other building(s). Simply just remove those new buildings againg if they do not add to your city and bring up the Blacksmiths again.

The only thing required to play like this is a balanced Coin and Supply income making a dayli surplus.
This is easy to achieve with e.g LoA ot RaH and St. Marks GB´s.

Blacksmiths are for many players very essential part of thier cities – You can find very high ranked players that might have +100 blacksmiths in their city – They use these to fulfill reocurring quests* like Finish 6 x 24H prodcutions. *When a player is fully teched the story quests repeats itself – and that can be used to gain among other things Refeined Goods, but also medals and small FP packages. The amount og Goods won depends on your Frontenac GB level. Fully Teched players often do not need normal Good productions buildings and instead they have some Blacksmiths.

Blacksmiths are simply the very small but effective flex and fix option – Cheap, Small and fast to build.

Iwateguy

Major-General
But, now I wonder, I h ave completed all 6 production options, but the status is still 5/6, how do I know which option I didn't completed?

I had the same thing happen in spite of carefully assigning the different times to 6 different buildings. I ended up having to do the 1-day production over again in a different building. I can only guess that some production buildings don't count for this quest. I set my Sunken Treasures (3 of them) on fp production after I got the quest but collecting them when done still left me at 5/6. It only completed when I collected a 1-day production from another building ( a Blacksmith, as it happens ).

Also, while on the subject of big complaints about the Fall Event, two times now I've gotten the DC chest that gives a 100% chance of 30 forge points. Well, usually it does. Except for now when on both occasions it's given me a baking ingredient instead!!!!

Inno, listen up. Everyone leaves games eventually and it's certain that I will, at some point, decide that I've had my fill of FOE. But it's brain-dead game design decisions like the above that bring that day much, much, much closer.

Shad23

Emperor
Fully Teched players often do not need normal Good productions buildings and instead they have some Blacksmiths.
i'm in post-mo and i don't need production buildings for supplys and eaven when i was in prog era i did'nt need em
so you realy don't need to be fully teched to not need those buildings , am a bit short on space but when i'll get more space it will be for some blacksmiths for quests
i also don't need habitations cause of Habitat , my city is full of GB's ,event buildings ,sok's i'm almost never plundered

Last edited: