• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [41653] EVENT HISTORY SETTINGS INCORRECT

DeletedUser9168

Summary: On Browser, Event History filters are not showing Guild members' city age advancements when 'Guild' is selected for the players and either 'Guild Events' (expected option) or 'All Events' is selected for the event option.

• World: first noticed on EN7, also on EN9 (and i imagine on all worlds, all servers). Also present on US12
  • Browser and Version: Mac OS 10.12.3, Safari Version/10.0.3
  • Overview of the bug: With no Event History filters in place, listing includes guild members' advancements to new game ages. If I select Guild/Guild Events i would expect these to be amongst the entries displayed, but they are not. If I select Guild/All Events the advancements are still not displayed. I can only get them displayed by selecting All Players/Guild Events (which as these events are only ever listed for myself and Guild Members, not friends or neighbours is incorrect)
  • Screenshots: attached
    Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 14.53.21.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 14.53.44.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 14.54.29.png
  • How often this occurs: Always happens
  • Urgency: minor bug (non-game changing), but irritating especially as a Guild Founder attempting to collate Guild Information.
  • Preventative Actions: Tried various combinations of the filters.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes - trawled through bugs currently under investigation and already reported.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes with the exception of using a different browser or wifi connection

Last edited by a moderator: