• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: 3 Recurring quests in CE

El Instituto

Private
Hi, account name is “El Instituto” this bug happened in world Cirgard. I’m currently in Contemporary era.
I was progressing through the FE storyline on the campaign map when suddenly the story quest dissapeared and I ended with 3 recurring quest slots, instead of the next story quest

RegV

Corporal
I'm not sure that's a bug. Even if it is, Inno won't admit it. The triggers for quests are not documented, likely by design.

You should consider yourself lucky. Lots of players would kill for 3 RQ slots. Take advantage of it while you can!

There are a few posts out there from people hitting 3 RQ's in CE. So it happens. But I couldn't find any that had the recipe...how do you get there.

Not sure what will trigger the story quest to come back, but something will. Aging up or pushing further into the c-map most likely.

For now, get in as many RQ's as you can each day and be thankful you aren't limited by a story quest that you can't complete without aging up.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Hi, account name is “El Instituto” this bug happened in world Cirgard. I’m currently in Contemporary era.
I was progressing through the FE storyline on the campaign map when suddenly the story quest dissapeared and I ended with 3 recurring quest slots, instead of the next story quest
Which province are you currently, or last, exploring?