• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2023 Wildlife Event questions and non feedback comments

Knight of ICE

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and/or any other comments you have about the event that are not feedback.
A comment that is not feedback is sharing your progress for instance.

suethegreat

Captain
Hope in right place. Just to say there may be a newsletter for this event as i got one unlike last events so check email folders.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
How can you miss click it? Once you click on it, the next time you log into the game (does not matter which world you log into - the next time you log in, that specific world) the game currency is automatically added to your existing currency - no annoying popup or anything to tell you that you have collected it. Plain and simple.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
How can you miss click it? Once you click on it, the next time you log into the game (does not matter which world you log into - the next time you log in, that specific world) the game currency is automatically added to your existing currency - no annoying popup or anything to tell you that you have collected it. Plain and simple.

Is that browser? It was a pop up on mobile, after you've clicked through the email link> brings up browser version> diverts to app and loads> Doesn't bring up the reward so then you need to close down the app again and when you restart you get a pop up with reward.

Zontan

Private
Speaking of the 200 Wildlife Coins gift: the Newsletter clearly states that you can only receive your gift by clicking the link in this mail. However, yesterday when I logged in, I had a pop-up window with the 200 Wildlife Coins. It's like you need to claim the gift within 2 days of the event otherwise it'll be given to you. Doesn't really matter as I only play on 1 world but I wonder if it happened to anyone else, and the potential negative effects it may have.

Attachments

• 2023 Wildlife Newsletter.PNG
    2023 Wildlife Newsletter.PNG
    528.4 KB · Views: 47

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
One of the recent Events, 4 or 5 months ago, I did not click on the newsletter until a couple days before the end of the Event. Surprising to me, it told me that the offer was no longer valid (or something along that line, since it was a few months ago). I did not realize that there was a time limit (other than after the event expired), so I make sure to click on it usually within a couple days (I play primarily on 2 worlds, so I take the couple days to decide which world I want to receive the currency)

Are you certain you have started ANY boards with zero paws? All boards were supposed to be fixed (from last year), to start with at least one paw (even though as you are suggesting, no others may appear by the time you have used up your moves).
As for fragments, you get them also as Grand Prizes, as well as the Golden Panda Statue (grade prize after collecting 500 paws - doubtful most FTP players will obtain this one). Regardless, the Level 9 building most of us will receive, is definitely still a decent building.
Looking at this today I'm on 116 but because there's no normal upgrades for the final quest or in any of the leagues I've somehow got to get another 204 to reach 320 to get the lvl 9 upgrade, so I don't think MOST will get it at all. Absolutely no chance of that happening and I've spent a few hundred diamonds on more coins to either buy a hammer or get the extra 10 moves and I'm still only on 116. Supposedly you need around 3-5 paws per board to get there which I'm nowhere near, more like 0-2. I've even had only 1 paw that was on the second row and I wasn't able to magic any blocks I wanted. Once again a non event.

Not quite sure why people are hating this game so much. With minimal thinking about how to eliminate the board pieces, you have quite a lot of control over the amount of points you gain, and thereby it's not that difficult to end up in the Top 5% and get the Panda Shrine Kit for free.

Yes, paws can be few and far between sometimes on the board; but again, you just gotta be careful with how you move the pieces and apply helpers. I already have 5 upgrade kits for the building, and with 12 more days to go, I'm pretty sure I could get the remaining 3 without much difficulty.

My only criticisms are:
  1. To have two Level 1 buildings in the inventory (one at the start, and the other after 100 paws) is a bit odd; an extra ticket instead would make a bit more sense to me.
  2. The building doesn't drop the "super building" fragments (which the Druid Hut did), so if you don't get into Top 5% of point gatherers or manage to collect all fragment kits by collecting paws, you're out of luck.
  3. Avatars as rewards are also kinda lame, and again, extra tickets instead would be a bit more welcome.
Otherwise, I quite like this mini-game, for the amount of control over the outcome that it gives, and for the fact that free tickets appear on their own every 8 hours (plus a daily one). Definitely more enjoyable to play in that regard than Halloween, Forge Bowl, and its other clones.
Where are you getting the lvl 9 upgrade from??

You mean the "golden" Panda Shrine upgrade? Either from the fragments collected as "paw" prizes, or by amassing enough points to end in Professional league and get the whole kit for free.
No I mean the final normal level, you'll have to get to 320 because the league or the final quest don't give it out.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
You do actually need 9 upgrades to have the level 10.
It's quite confusing now with the golden upgrades, but they actually named them differently. the first 8 upgrades (plus the base) are Panda Reserve upgrades. The game is calling that a completed Panda Reserve building, which stops at level 9.

The other golden upgrade is a Panda Shrine upgrade, and it's a totally separate thing earned in a variety of other ways - most likely from fragments over time.

You have to get to 280 paws for lvl 9, the base counts as 1, then you need 8 upgrades = 1 you get from the quest line, 7 from the prize line
Yup you're correct, I didn't realise I got one from the quest line. So as you said you need to get to 280 for the last "normal" upgrade and you also get the Golden panda statue that gives a fragment a day for the lvl 10 upgrade. Still doesn't matter as there's only 8 days left and I'm only on 164 so zero chance of getting the lvl 9 upgrade.

Blurt

Private
Can you plunder a Golden Panda Stature? Wiki is silent on this and the search function here doesn't return specific results.

Gooders99

Private
Well, isn't everybody just the clever clogs. :rolleyes:

I've played every day of this event; I've been really careful to try to maximise the rewards from each game board; I haven't received a single ticket from incidents in either of the worlds I play; I have collected 203 paws in one world and 224 in the other. If you've been lucky enough to get the completed building well bully for you but don't make out it's because you're such a clever dickie - you've just been very lucky. Get over yourselves.